Scottish cup holders vs Hearts

Dudu Dahan pal

Just now, Bambino7 said:

Why would we do such a thing?  We can happily co-exist, one in the Capital on in the biggest city in the country.

What are your emotions when you play each other, explain. Cheer both sides goals?

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Fungi said:

Just merge

God that would be great.  Paradise for the home ties.  We could ask our lesser opponents to switch their home ties to the Leith San Siro to ensure a healthy gate for those less fortunate than Glasgow Celtic Hibernians.  

32 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Hampden is ok I suppose but, and you can call me old fashioned( or even downright romantic) if you wish, I'd prefer to see us play at a traditional Catholic Ground.

Hampden is okay for some games but at the end of the day we've been there, done that and tore it up so its time for change. Clubs like rangers and hearts are still stuck in the dark ages. It's time to move on with the times and modernise Scottish football. Follow hibs and Celtics league. 

A blueprint i would follow is the celtbernian plan for action.: 

- all clubs must have a minimum 3 Irish players in their starting 11

- union jacks are banned from all grounds. Any clubs who allow Union jacks in their ground are deducted 15 points. 

- no Poppy's in November. 

- all stadiums must have a singing section who make big banners 

- all referees must have background checks before refereeing matches, no more shall we have lodge members in charge of our games. 

- 1 point for a draw, 3 for a win and a bonus point for atmosphere 

- all clubs must participate in a huddle before the match. 

- all clubs must guard against corruption. Clarification will be easy to find rather than difficult as it is now.

- no **** allowed

with these changes I firmly believe we can change Scottish football for the good. May God guide us back on track and get Scottish football at the top of European football once again. 

Hampden is okay for some games but at the end of the day we've been there, done that and tore it up so its time for change. Clubs like rangers and hearts are still stuck in the dark ages. It's time to move on with the times and modernise Scottish football. Follow hibs and Celtics league. 

- union jacks are banned from all grounds. Any clubs who allow Union jacks in their ground are deducted 15 points. 
- all referees must have background checks before refereeing matches, no more shall we have lodge members in charge of our games. 

- all clubs must guard against corruption. Clarification will be easy to find rather than difficult as it is now.
- no **** allowed

with these changes I firmly believe we can change Scottish football for the good. May God guide us back on track and get Scottish football at the top of European football once again. 

Just burst into tears in the Middle of KFC while reading this.

1 hour ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I go to through to Paradise once a fortnight anyway so it's no as if it's another teams ground. Also, the reason I said it would be magical is that the acoustics at Celtic Park are up there with the best in the world, if not THEE best.

We'd get that no problem. The Hibernian suppprt has mobilised. There's no reason Hearts couldn't bring 4k through as well if it was priced £10 for an adult £5 for a concession.

I don't deny it's one of the top grounds, and anytime I've been there the atmosphere has been outstanding, but I simply can imagine any fan wanting to play their derby games at another teams ground. That's just conkers in my book. 

Also, I still don't think hibs could muster up 55k fans unless it's for a cup final. 

27 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

You'll never understand the connection and bond the clubs have.

Seriously? A "bond"? A "connection"?

would you mind enlightening me as to what that is please? Celtic fan at work knows nothing about this "bond". 

I'll bet you can't explain it without coming over as a total arse. 

35 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

- no **** allowed

Pure poetry.

2 minutes ago, P475 said:

I don't deny it's one of the top grounds, and anytime I've been there the atmosphere has been outstanding, but I simply can imagine any fan wanting to play their derby games at another teams ground. That's just conkers in my book. 

Also, I still don't think hibs could muster up 55k fans unless it's for a cup final. 

would you mind enlightening me as to what that is please? Celtic fan at work knows nothing about this "bond". 

There's no point in trying to explain it as I've said before.  I just don't think you'd understand.

In the heat of Hampden
We travelled in our thousands
To see the Hibs become
Champions
Twenty Sixteen

The thought of walking up Celtic way, green and white everywhere, to watch Hibernian as the home team against our less fortunate neighbours would make my dreams come true.

For so many years, they have fought to silence us, to make us accept the status quo but they know we never EVER will.

God bless Celbernian, and god bless every single one of you.

"To those involved, no explanation is necessary, for those who are not, no explanation is possible"

2 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Very good idea putting this at Celtic Park. Cup games gates are split 50/50 I believe? Money spinner. Plus we could have some blue brethren join ranks and ensure a tremendous atmosphere, even for a midweek cup game. Good idea Hibs boys, good idea.

Not sure I'd be comfortable with the 50/50 split in this case as we'd have 55,000 there.

Ah. Your pal at work is clearly one of the "Fight Club" types. It's not that they don't know about the bond. They just prefer not to talk about it. Understandable of course. Poor fella' must be close to tears every time he thinks about it, bless him

25 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

There's no point in trying to explain it as I've said before.  I just don't think you'd understand.

The key words are "don't think I'd understand" 

Why not try it anyway, you'd really show me up if I don't understand. Or you could admit the truth that it's only your lust to support a bigger team that makes this bond exists only in your head. Or, as I believe, you just aren't articulate enough to explain anything, and have twigged on that you are painting yourself into a corner after failing to get the bites you hoped for. 

I'll bet you ignore this now as you know your making a James Hunt of yourself. 

10 minutes ago, P475 said:

The key words are "don't think I'd understand" 

Why not try it anyway, you'd really show me up if I don't understand. Or you could admit the truth that it's only your lust to support a bigger team that makes this bond exists only in your head. Or, as I believe, you just aren't articulate enough to explain anything, and have twigged on that you are painting yourself into a corner after failing to get the bites you hoped for. 

I'll bet you ignore this now as you know your making a James Hunt of yourself. 

Sorry, I was putting the words to our song for the wonderful John McGinn (his grandad used to be chairman of Celtic) in your reply.

I'm not wanting any bites either plus I don't need to explain myself to anyone let alone some cunt from Fife.

Archived