Scottish cup holders vs Hearts

Dudu Dahan pal

16 minutes ago, P475 said:

The key words are "don't think I'd understand" 

Why not try it anyway, you'd really show me up if I don't understand. Or you could admit the truth that it's only your lust to support a bigger team that makes this bond exists only in your head. Or, as I believe, you just aren't articulate enough to explain anything, and have twigged on that you are painting yourself into a corner after failing to get the bites you hoped for. 

I'll bet you ignore this now as you know your making a James Hunt of yourself. 

:lol:

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NorthernJambo said:

Rules is rules. We'd also take great pleasure in swatting this Celbernian vision you have away, union flag proudly aloft.

Under my ideas and leadership, this would imply an automatic 15 point deduction for the mini ****. Get lodge members like Regan and Doncaster out, vote HB75 in and let's make celtbernian great again.

Under my ideas and leadership, this would imply an automatic 15 point deduction for the mini ****. Get lodge members like Regan and Doncaster out, vote HB75 in and let's make celtbernian great again.

Would you need to vote yourself in if you were charge? Bloody red tape these days.
Brothers Regan and Doncaster, fine men, are there to stay.

1 minute ago, NorthernJambo said:

Would you need to vote yourself in if you were charge? Bloody red tape these days.
Brothers Regan and Doncaster, fine men, are there to stay.

Yeah it wasn't an invite to start a conversation. Know your place, mini *** scum.

Archived