Scottish cup holders vs Hearts

Dudu Dahan pal

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Getting this tattooed in Gaelic next Giro day mate. Wonderful.

If you pop into O'shuaghnessy's on Leith Walk he'll give you 20% off if know the first verse of the Celtic Symphony mate, which you of course could recite no bother.

Done q cracking job on my Scott Allan "sniper at work" tattoo.

8 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

Hes an embarrassment to Hibs fans everywhere, not only is he a celtic lover he can' count to 3 lol what a bhoy richt enuff.

Stop trying to fit in with them because you don't fit in with us. You're not fitting in anywhere.

3 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

Unlike you and your wee clique of spotty pals I don't feel the need to fit in son.

Maybe you can post up a picture of your ticket for the derby when it arrives? Obviously need to cover up the bit that says South Stand but after that you're good to go.

Just now, LondonHibsFan said:

Maybe you can post up a picture of your ticket for the derby when it arrives? Obviously need to cover up the bit that says South Stand but after that you're good to go.

Season ticket holders don't get issued a ticket but you'd know that if you were one like me. Was up today and got my ticket oops ST updated for the match, and it only cost me £25 yours will be £28 eh.

5 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

Season ticket holders don't get issued a ticket but you'd know that if you were one like me. Was up today and got my ticket oops ST updated for the match, and it only cost me £25 yours will be £28 eh.

Person who lives hundreds of miles away in not having a season ticket shocker. :lol:

I'll stop biting off a *** now.

43 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

Boasting about having a season ticket, oh ya fucker :lol:

It is with deep sadness that we announce today the passing of our dear friend The Patter. A ninety minute silence remembering it's life will be held in the South stand of Easter Road on 22 February. During this time our thoughts and prayers are with it's family.

Honestly, this fucking thread man. 

wiggo.png 

Archived