Time to grow up and end the sick talk.

3 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

To be honest, I think that there's nothing much wrong with the basis for this thread or its opening post.

Easy (and even fun) to mock, but I see it as sincere enough.

Agreed, but it was always going to turn into a train wreck of biblical proportions given how many times it has raised it's ugly head on other threads. The OP should have contacted a Mod to nip it in the bud rather than wave a red flag at the forum.

Agree with the sentiment as I think 99.9% of football fans on here would and should but this is a place with banter and loose discussion. It can get a little flexible with the vocabulary. I read most of the threads from all teams and topics and I can't say I've ever really read anything that would be offensive or be that controversial. I suggest if you are offended by the banter you make a choice not to read it or be part of P&B. This is not a politically correct area and virtue signaling usually doesn't go down well. And to be honest shouldn't. The vast majority of folks are solid even if their teams are shite [emoji6]

To be honest, I think that there's nothing much wrong with the basis for this thread or its opening post.
Easy (and even fun) to mock, but I see it as sincere enough.

That's because you are an absolute bore-a-thon.

It's just an attention seeking overly long post.
Why mention other forums? Did he post the same TLDR pish on them?
He lost me at the Celtic bit and where he couldn't even spell paedo.

With the current investigation into abuse at football clubs there is no merit in saying "Aye we caught it first"

Archived