Hibernian vs Dunfermline

I am quite new to P&B and must say I'm genuinely more than a bit confused right now  

I'm I reading this right? Are Hibs fans really just part time Hibs supporters. Is their first team Celtic? Or am I missing some point about this love for Celtic and park head? 

I have asked about this before but, I was told that I wouldn't understand for some obscure reason? (I think it may have been a child that I asked?) the only thing I can think of for all this "I love Celtic" talk is its designed to anger and offend other fans (which brings a whole new set of questions to mind) which to be fair would work on your average shell suit wearing, buckfast drinking, wasted on drugs, rangers fans who are in need of some elocution lessons (and possibly even some soap) but shouldn't really upset any Pars fan. Could it simply be the whole Ireland/Catholic/sectarian thing? If so? Why do Hibs fans not stand alone on this point? 

It looks to me that Hibs fans are hiding behind celtics skirts as they are way too afraid to stand alone with their heads held high in their bigotry. They remind me of the cowardly wee boy that runs on and kicks another when the big boys are holding him down, pretty pathetic stuff in my opinion. Or is there another point to this bizarre obsession they have to be seen lovers of another football team?

genuine questions by the way,as I really would like to know. 

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, P475 said:

I have asked about this before but, I was told that I wouldn't understand for some obscure reason? (I think it may have been a child that I asked?) the only thing I can think of for all this "I love Celtic" talk is its designed to anger and offend other fans (which brings a whole new set of questions to mind) which to be fair would work on your average shell suit wearing, buckfast drinking, wasted on drugs, rangers fans who are in need of some elocution lessons (and possibly even some soap) but shouldn't really upset any Pars fan. 

It looks to me that Hibs fans are hiding behind celtics skirts as they are way too afraid to stand alone with their heads held high in their bigotry. They remind me of the cowardly wee boy that runs on and kicks another when the big boys are holding him down, pretty pathetic stuff in my opinion.

Sound upset to me. Why do you hate Catholics? Pretty harsh imo.

Just now, HaikuHibee said:

Looks like you fit the gutless category here. You are even too gutless to use your own words in response. You better hope your mummy doesn't find out you're using this site where adults post. 

9 minutes ago, HaikuHibee said:

Sound upset to me. Why do you hate Catholics? Pretty harsh imo.

Found yer tongue eh? Did someone help you with a response? 

Where did I say a hated Catholics? Or anyone for that matter? 

Why the f**k give any credence or attention to the bigotry aspect that blights our game and society. Whole big steaming pot of jobbies.

It's so tiresome. Absolute worst subject matter ever. 

Give yourselves a hoover ffs

Archived