Hibernian vs Dunfermline

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed to take my wee brother along to Paradise on Saturday to show him what it's all about, sadly won't be able to get back to Edinburgh in time for kick off.

Anyone recommend a good pub in the Barras to watch it? Would love to take it in with Gaelic commentary, whilst singing songs with our brothers-in-arms about the 32 counties

1 hour ago, Hibernia said:

Agreed to take my wee brother along to Paradise on Saturday to show him what it's all about, sadly won't be able to get back to Edinburgh in time for kick off.

Anyone recommend a good pub in the Barras to watch it? Would love to take it in with Gaelic commentary, whilst singing songs with our brothers-in-arms about the 32 counties

Bar 67, they'll pump out some Christy Moore. Try not to well up.

2 hours ago, Hibernia said:

Just wrong. Celtbernian junk

1 hour ago, mackenzie43 said:

Thankfully not part of this Celtic love in :thumbsdown Holt to continue his scoring run tomorrow, put yer money oan it

It's not a love-in.  It's a celebration of our roots and the good guys coming up trumps over all thing ***. 

P.S Sorry moderators. 

Cupid livens things up a bit don't mind seeing him post on here tbh.  I like how he calls everyone a fat c**t when they don't agree with him, you just know he's a pot bellied tomato puss forever kitted out in spray on Ralph Lauren/Lacoste maternity tops.

Archived