Hibernian vs Dunfermline

"Your turn for a shot of the family brain cell", the irony :lol:.

After me slagging off Shinnie, Fonts and Lennon in the past week all three of them played crucial roles in Wednesdays win, fair play to them all. A weekend game after a big weeknight cup game is the type of game Stubbs Hibs would drop points in, today could be a massive indicator for whether the mentality has changed under Lennon.

I would go 4-4-2 again, start Shinnie to see if we get a run of impressive performances from him, bring Fyvie back in for Marv, and keep the same two up top.

Is Hanlon due back this week? A fit McGregor, Hanlon and Marciano might just see us break this leagues defensive record.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do any Pars fans think well get anything from today's game? Keeping in mind that we are more than capable of getting through to one on one with the keeper, but fail to hit the target with the majority of chances. 

I think we'll get totally humped today, and will be luck to escape with our dignity. 

I think the weather and the pitch will be an influencing factor.

I think we can cope defensively to a point. Murdoch in goal is confidence inspiring.

Mid-field are capable of breaking up play and getting the ball forward.

Here's the crux of the matter ...in front of goal. Can't convert chances from open play and it's killing us this season regarding winning games.

I'm not too despondent overall this season and we've shown against Hibs we can compete for significant periods of a game.

I think we've get beat but I'll hang my baseball cap on a 2-1 Pars away victory.

Are you aware that Raith Rovers were once beating Bayern Munich?

Once again, a Pars fan mentions Raith Rovers on a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with them. Obsessed much?

One of your fellow fans put up a pic of a scoreboard in which you lost 3-1 to Celtic but were winning 1-0 at H/T. One of the Hibs fans, rightly so, ridiculed it. And all you've got to say is " aye but Rovers fans have done it before?" :lol:

12 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Once again, a Pars fan mentions Raith Rovers on a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with them. Obsessed much?

One of your fellow fans put up a pic of a scoreboard in which you lost 3-1 to Celtic but were winning 1-0 at H/T. One of the Hibs fans, rightly so, ridiculed it. And all you've got to say is " aye but Rovers fans have done it before?" :lol:

He was paying your team a compliment you Templehall nightmare.

One of your fellow fans put up a pic of a scoreboard in which you lost 3-1 to Celtic but were winning 1-0 at H/T. One of the Hibs fans, rightly so, ridiculed it. And all you've got to say is " aye but Rovers fans have done it before?" [emoji38]

Fucking hell [emoji38] You've definitely not overreacted there, congratulations.

13 hours ago, Piracy said:

No gloating, just floating ...on a sea of righteousness. Cleansed of anything that would taint our sainthood of Scottish clubs.

Tell that to all the business you ripped off you Jambo sevco wannabe wanks.  

10 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Absolutely gobsmacked at some of worst anti Catholic bigotry I've ever had the misfortune to lay eyes on.

I guess that some people just can't handle the fact that a sizeable group of Hibs fans also go and watch, and indeed, have a genuine affinity with Glasgow Celtic Football Club.

None of the lads on here are any less of a Hibs fan just because they go through to Paradise when we play away from home and, on occasion, go to wolftones concerts.

The personal attacks on our character from fellow, so called "Hibs" fans has been the most bitter pill to swallow through this shameful episode.

Until The Last Rebel.

Ps.

Posting a picture gloating at being 1-0 up in a game you proceeded to get a clock cleaning to the tune of shree 1.....

605ac2cb5dde4c4b6b440396e6649044.jpg

I feel for Shandon Par, one of the good guys on here being associated with such bigots.  He's almost seen the light though and fucking hates hearts.  Something inside so strong indeed. 

3 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

P475 and Piracy stumbling around in the dark ITT. It's depressing to watch.

Irony, sarcasm ....nnt nnnt

I'll be at the game, stay at home gimpo

Archived