Scottish Cup Holders 2016 v Scottish Cup Winners 2017

itzdrk

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 26/02/2017 at 19:01, Zing. said:

I'd want us to play the kids tbh. If we lose then f**k it, we've won the thing last year. Getting promotion is the main target and I wouldn't risk any more injuries to key players in this game. 

Same for us, play all the slowcoaches and lightweights and keep the better players for the league.

I hope we properly YOLO this team selection. Efe up front plz. Crane and Donaldson at full back. Martin, Gullan and McGeough in midfield with the latter being made to play no matter what he says is wrong with him. 

Think we might be annoyed Ayr a bit with that result last night...

Anyway, I'd play this team:

Marciano

Gray (reluctantly)
Ambrose
McLean
Stevenson

Bartley
Scott Martin

Boyle
Shinnie

Keatings
Cummings

On the strict rule that Stevenson and Gray don't bother coming out of their own half. They're useless as wing backs and the sooner Lennon realises that the better.

Whilst the cup isn't the priority this season, I'd obviously rather we won on Saturday to avoid a total loss of confidence before Tannadice.

1 hour ago, LondonHibsFan said:

Think we might be annoyed Ayr a bit with that result last night...

Anyway, I'd play this team:

Marciano

Gray (reluctantly)
Ambrose
McLean
Stevenson

Bartley
Scott Martin

Boyle
Shinnie

Keatings
Cummings

On the strict rule that Stevenson and Gray don't bother coming out of their own half. They're useless as wing backs and the sooner Lennon realises that the better.

Whilst the cup isn't the priority this season, I'd obviously rather we won on Saturday to avoid a total loss of confidence before Tannadice.

Nah, I think everyone realises your team already think they've won the league, a pumping in the playoffs is likely if you don't win the league.

Archived