Scottish Cup Holders 2016 v Scottish Cup Winners 2017

itzdrk

7 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

As has been said the Arti and Middies are decent. The Mash Tun can be a hit or a miss with the draught that's been served up I've found, although the food is pretty decent. I'm sure however you'd be most welcome in any boozer doon Leith Walk/Easter Road

Couple of the pints in Mash are a fiver as well, bit of a liberty for an Easter Road pub. 

Always recommend away fans go around Leith Walk I hardly ever drink on ER. 

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope the fans who have been saying that the cup is a distraction and aren't bothered if we win or not stay well away from Easter Road today

Celtic beat us at Hampden in the final in 2013. Before that it was Ayr, Ayr, Super Ayr. It took them two attempts mindyiu

3 minutes ago, Kool Keith said:

Should probably have mentioned the Vine on North Junction St in case any Ayr fancy a pre match Carling with Cupid. 

He's in there watching the Rangers game, best left undisturbed.

Fleming, Devlin, Boyle, Gimour, Moore, Harkins, Meggat, McGuffie, Balatoni, Docherty, McKenna

Subs; Hart, Rose, Forrest,McKenzie, Wardrope, Balfour, Murphy (Leon)

Thought Forrest would have got a starting place after how well he played on Tuesday, bit surprised Gilmour is in though. Glad McKenna is in too, don't get the doubt people have around him, technically he's solid in his defensive abilities.

3 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I hate trying to work out the team from such a shit order...

5at the back?

Moore up top alone?

This is both an important and really not important game for ayr. I'm torn.

Anyways, Mon ayr.

That's the order the club posted it on their social media, I just copy and pasted.

4 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

It amazes me how many people go to the football these days and still don't know how to use a turnstile

Every week it's the same scenario

Only time I've had trouble with turnstiles is when some idiot wifey in front of me got her bag strap caught in the turnstile whilst I scanned my ticket and she then used that opportunity to turn the turnstile and free her bag. Course that fucked things for me so I had to speak to stewards, then the head steward for the stand to be let in. Always now make sure there's no one in front of me before I go through one

15 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Only time I've had trouble with turnstiles is when some idiot wifey in front of me got her bag strap caught in the turnstile whilst I scanned my ticket and she then used that opportunity to turn the turnstile and free her bag. Course that fucked things for me so I had to speak to stewards, then the head steward for the stand to be let in. Always now make sure there's no one in front of me before I go through one

You fat b*****ds always come out with some excuse :lol:

4 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

You fat b*****ds always come out with some excuse :lol:

Thank you for your irrelevant opinion. You must be delighted with your team's 6-0 win over Hamilton earlier

Archived