BREAKING NEWS

The instigator

2 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Thanks to one of the admin on here for PM'in me and a couple of the other posters on this thread to confirm the matching IP address of Instigator and one other contributor to this thread.

Seems some folk have issues.

Spill? Otherwise you are nae better than the ither attention seekers oan here! 

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Thanks to one of the admin on here for PM'in me and a couple of the other posters on this thread to confirm the matching IP address of Instigator and one other contributor to this thread.

Spill the beans then,plus the moderator who has leaked this info

10 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Been sworn to secrecy I'm afraid but someone is very much at it on here.

I'm split between calling it a poor show and finding it hilarious though.

Theres hardly a sod oan this who aint at it. Instigator/Davie rocks huz jist got everyone's attention wae this thread lolol

8 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

(Seems some folk have issues) aye,are you one of them Dindeleux ?

Why would an admin. PM.you (maybe your special)? If you have something to say fuckin% say it!,,,,,,,,,,or are you needing a bit of attention AS WELL !!!!

There is a serious amount of story-telling happening here. There seems to be a lot of folks who "know" who it is. Why announce you know if you have no intention of saying. A fair bit of shenanigans on the go. Hopefully next season some football might break out and take centre stage rather than the Curious Tales of Mystic Meg.

Archived