BREAKING NEWS

The instigator

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Won or bought it's still in the bag heard to many shortless ones run there mouth at the start of the season. We welcome the chase. 

This was the kind of patter Rangers fans used to use and it worked out brilliantly for them in the end up.

Das you keep calling the Hurlford team cheats is there evidence to this keeping in mind 6 Hurlford players went to Shortlees and must have won leagues, cups including Scottish Cups WHY hasnt these players brought this to the attention of AAFA if they were paid or the Shortlees Manager who can be very vocal collated evidence from these players. Das I think you have green eyes or tunnel vision or a hatred of the Hurlford team.

Everyone who follows amateurs in Ayrshire knows that Thistle pay some of their players. Anyone who says otherwise are either lying to themselves and/or clueless.

Das you keep calling the Hurlford team cheats is there evidence to this keeping in mind 6 Hurlford players went to Shortlees and must have won leagues, cups including Scottish Cups WHY hasnt these players brought this to the attention of AAFA if they were paid or the Shortlees Manager who can be very vocal collated evidence from these players. Das I think you have green eyes or tunnel vision or a hatred of the Hurlford team.

The club are the cheats, the only person the players cheat is the tax man.

4 minutes ago, itsmaba said:

What a negative answer eyeswideopen you and dads man look and sound like a double act DUMB & DUMBER

If you don't think they pay players then you must be thick. 

Unlucky mate.

18 minutes ago, itsmaba said:

Or someone who knows more than you

Very much doubt it mate.

The fact that Thistle pay players doesn't bother me, but it does happen and, again, anyone who knows even a wee bit about the team/players and says this isn't the case are lying to themselves.  I don't think it is a prevalent as it may have been in previous years right enough.

I know for a fact 110% as do most folk that these transactions take place. It is all done in cash in had so there is and cannot be any trace of it. The Ayrshire committee have had it in the ear numberous times regarding this and it would take a long, time consuming investigation to prove it and no one is willing to put that sort of work in. Plus... it would need acutual receivers of these benefits to come forward and say "aye, I was paid x amount for playing for such and such for how ever long" I dunno about u but I don't know a single guy that would do that do u? So I think it's fair to say that it will keep on happening as long as there is players willing to bite that dangling carrot. It's reality in amateur football these days so we either have to suck it up and get on with it with ur respective teams or get out of it all together.

I spoke to a well known player last week who is out of contract with his junior club! Hurlford manager and mr tarmac offered him £8000 and this was negotiable that was opening offer boy couldn't believe it! Luckily the person in question had a bit of respect and stayed in the junior ranks for a lot less money

Archived