BREAKING NEWS

The instigator

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my. Well if anyone was to be scouting nearby, just bear in mind I have the top scoring record in our street and I can toe-bash a ball really hard if anyone is looking for a striker. Im free on Saturdays and I also really like Florida too.

Just in case.

Don't really think Shortlees can take the moral high ground when they couldn't get a team for a game against Hurlfords biggest rivals and gave them the 3 points .

Don't really think Shortlees can take the moral high ground when they couldn't get a team for a game against Hurlfords biggest rivals for the title and gave them the 3 points .

It's a hard ask but thistle just have the experience of getting the job done year after year which sees them through. They know what it takes to be successful and don't let their standards drop to such a level where it comes into question. Fair play to them.

Read some comments on here suggesting am this instigator guy. You could not be further from the truth I have been involved with shortlees for 5+ years and will continue to be next year and most of the boys in that team are my best mates so I don't know where yous get your information from but it's certainly not me. And btw you get internet offshore. So a think yous all need to try guess again who this guy is hiding behind a made up name. 

Archived