BREAKING NEWS

The instigator

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right I've had enough of this instigator and scooter I'll meet up wae both yous and fuk the two of yous at the same time hahahahahahahaha.

Sounds sexy.

11 minutes ago, das scooter boy said:

Come doon the noo

I'm no fit enough the day .lol . Give me six weeks tae get myself in shape. The date I propose is the 12th July . Meet yous in the centre circle of burn park . And I'll put an end tae all this stramash. Hahahahahahahahaha

I'm no fit enough the day .lol . Give me six weeks tae get myself in shape. The date I propose is the 12th July . Meet yous in the centre circle of burn park . And I'll put an end tae all this stramash. Hahahahahahahahaha

Nocando way a walk that day ????

On 2017-5-27 at 19:15, The instigator said:

No as he was drove out disgrace of you ask me!!

and yes the team will still be going but a few of the personnel will be leaving!!

gold bye this season and  boy shankland is bye also so is boy Dougie Robertson and a few others!!

with the 3 I have mentioned and Mason taking managers job were do they stand as there 4 massive players for shortlees!!

also mason will need a good number 2 as he likes to disappear for a few days at a time on the juice so it's a recipe for disaster if you ask me also a don't think he will be able to get many players in as he moans like hell and don't think many boys would like to play for him they find it hard enough to play with him!!

also heard a player heading to there rivals but not concrete so I am not going to say till I'm 100% sure as the instigator doesn't lie!!

kind regards!!

The player's you mention are not a great loss tbh apart from Gold and Rankin, the team was far better without them last season, heard a couple of local boys could be heading back but who knows? I know Mason is working hard to get a decent committee and players in order for the coming season, surly if cunny was drove out he would have definitely had something to say about it to those who have seemingly forced him out? which I think is a lot of crap, after winning the west last year he wanted to leave then due to wanting more family time etc..but decided to stay on. Will you be part of this new committee instigator or have you already been involved mmm I wonder lol 

5 hours ago, Thistle Lad said:

Championies championies Ole! Ole!  

We welcome the chase 

use will never take the thistle 

get it up u scooter boy 

You be at burn park centre circle on the 12th July . Stand in for scooter. Hahahaha

7 hours ago, Thistle Lad said:

Championies championies Ole! Ole!  

We welcome the chase 

use will never take the thistle 

get it up u scooter boy 

You huv been totally dissed by yir oan club on Facebook ya muppet! Cos they ur never oan this forum lolol or mare like they kid oan their no lolol

11 minutes ago, PenaltyShootOut said:

You huv been totally dissed by yir oan club on Facebook ya muppet! Cos they ur never oan this forum lolol or mare like they kid oan their no lolol

Am no the offical club ya plumb am thistle daft and I'll say what a want to who a want when a want  

Peace out ✌️

10 hours ago, Thistle Lad said:

No need for the insults just cause we r champions again.

Nothing to do wae that, just the fact you come on like you have something to brag about, yous are an embarrassment to Ayrshire amateur fitba spending fortunes to win a one horse race!Soon as you play a decent side in majors yous are out on your arse spending all that money n not getting near s big cup must be sare eh? Kind regards 

Archived