Rob Roy vs AWR in WoS Cup

AWRFC

10 minutes ago, cloughy said:

Red it's not easy being a manager but players have good days and bad, I stated games this season where my expectation was higher than some of the players performance. The start of the season lee was a sub every week. He upped his game is now a regular Gary was on the bench for Fraz and Luke. Gary looked really sharp against Penicuik. There is a squad of 20 players old and young a club like KRR should be developing players season after season. As stated we don't have the biggest budget. As a fan I have witnessed young players grow like Duff. The balance and duty as a manger is to win and develop over the season. If you want a future you have to trust the squad players to do there job. If you don't give them game time against the lower leagues how can they step in against the top. We have been very lucky with injuries, this Sat will be a battle, two players sent off last game. Let's hope we don't pick up injuries or imo the squad players will not be match sharp for the step up. The balance is fine but a squad wins a league not 11 players. Only time will tell

Respectfully we are no rossvale or gartcairn.

Well we have used the squad well the stats back that up .

14 players out of a 18 man squad are well into double figure in games started.

Only 1 player has started every single game.

16 players from the squad have made appearances in more than half the games this season.

3 younger players have featured much , go to any squad in the country and you will see a handful of boys who havent featured much especially if a team is going well.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going back to my point it should not be about age it should be about ability. Most of the younger players as you stated come from pro youth and if that's the case they have played senior reserve team football. So why the big issue with age when they have played at a higher level. None of these boys are under 20 so I don't get it. Lack of Trust is the issue not ability,

Sorry. Reece , Shaun , Jordan , liam and Kieran none of the players have played 50 % of games from the start. Some may be on the bench, some may get 20 mins but most used in last 10 minutes.

Thats fine if you don't expect miracles when the injuries start to mount up.

I've just pointed out stats that back up what I am trying to say and you've just moved on. Plenty of players are getting a chance.

Ever thought certain players not getting a chance have not shown the manager enough hat they have the ability. You can come with the best pedigree in the world pro youth senior reserves that means nothing if you can't prove to the manager you have it at this level which is a different kind of football.

The manager has a duty to put out the best team possible we are not a youth team or one of these nicey nicey academy teams man.

I've just pointed out stats that back up what I am trying to say and you've just moved on. Plenty of players are getting a chance.

Ever thought certain players not getting a chance have not shown the manager enough hat they have the ability. You can come with the best pedigree in the world pro youth senior reserves that means nothing if you can't prove to the manager you have it at this level which is a different kind of football.
The manager has a duty to put out the best team possible we are not a youth team or one of these nicey nicey academy

Sorry don't agree you need game time to show pedigree not Training. It's not professional football it's junior and imo it's trust, friendship and history.

That's where we disagree.

This is semi pro football you don't just play someone who hasn't shown you in training or who you feel is not currently up to it for whatever reason. The manager has a duty to the club and supporters not to throw people in for the sake of it to see if they have it.

You keep mentioning trust nothing to do with that it's down to who the managers sees as best to carry out his game plan

The simple fact is that the manager can pick who he wants when he wants without being labelled a bottler the word you used.

I understand why you are taking it personally i feel for the boys who aren't getting a look in.

The five players you have mentioned out of the whole squad of 18 or 19. Boy Campbell you can't count as was at loan for a while at shotts. Young Jordan has had injuries as i understand but like others has found it hard to get game time as others have been doing so well.

Do you attend every training session. Do you keep boys even though they ask to go on loan. Don't get me started Red

Your twisting the facts about game time your now playing games with the facts move on or you will really hear the truth and you can't handle it.

Why do you attend training session or hear what you hear second hand. What i said way back at the start that you are a relative of a player not getting game time is true be as well to admit it man.

All nice and positive now it's ...really hear the truth and you won't like it. What nonsense.

44 minutes ago, rednblack said:

No need for that. You seem to be very upset very out of character on here for you. Something has obviously pushed you over the edge. Shame.

If only we had some sort of clue as to what,or who,has pushed the guy over the edge,red.  :(

Good character from Watt wasn't his day in front of goal but put himself about and took his penalty well took a bit of well bottle to hit a penalty so fair play. A player supporters like lots just needs a break in front of goal!

We definately missed sawyers and fraz had they been available it was a win think watt not match fit but still got himself in dangerous positions bit rusty with picking up the foot knock just hope the strikers have their shooting boots on in run in and who knows but been a good season regardless with cup triumph and still in title and Scottish contention not to mention wos so fair play to everyone been a great effort all round [emoji106]

Good highlights, didnt seem that bad a game as people are making out ? Only seeing it on here obviously but seemed to b a few chances on offer for more goals ? Also nice to see the roy wearing a nice Blue and White strip [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji41]

Listen NRG, you previously used to pollute numerous threads with your inane pish when " you actually didn`t have a clue about what was being discussed"  so you`ll excuse me if I don`t feel compelled to allow you to set any standards when it comes to posting on here! You`ve got a number of good time supporters (followers?) who have  been gradually coming out the woodwork as the season progresses who all appear to be tugging their forelock in deference to your position as self appointed club guardian and yet you choose to start firing your stupid comic book questions at the first one who appears brave enough to stick his head above the parapet with an opinion different from yours.
You would be surprised about what I know. How about an SIS  loan for £100,000 for starters? Is it questions like this that your supporters are asking on a Saturday and getting the answers to???

Just having a browse through this thread what's the 100k loan all about can anyone confirm this if true surely it hasn't just disappeared

3 hours ago, Pie rab said:

Just having a browse through this thread what's the 100k loan all about can anyone confirm this if true surely it hasn't just disappeared

According to NRG all you have to do is go along on Saturday and ask the manager/committee or anyone of that ilk and they will give you all the information you need to know. And yes, it is true...

Archived