Ayr United vs Falkirk

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 09/03/2017 at 15:12, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Just seen we're not getting the railway terrace for this one.

How much does our bit of the main stand/enclosure hold?

The Railway End is over-rated.

all-006.jpg

The only real concern i have for this game is how a different tactic will face up against Falkirk.  We have been 451 in the previous 4 games and this allowed us to be solid enough to make the games mostly even. Falkirk still created a decent number of chances in all these games however,  if we are to have two up top this leaves us much more open especially with our three best centre midfielders missing as well.

I am not sold that this is a game to be playing two strikers tbh. 

Not going to make this one today but would like to see an unchanged team after a good result last week. Hippo has been excellent at times this year but no need to go changing a winning team unless we have to.

United were murder last night again, second place is very much achievable and should be the target. I'd guess 16-18 points from the last 9 games should do it so a win here is a must.

Needs to be a win today to get us back to only 6pts behind.

Hibs still need to play us & Morton twice so the league title is far from over assuming we continue on our good run of form. Their form in the lesser games in the last month hasn't been great either.

Just now, RichieBairn said:

Not going today, first game missed in a while but can't miss England vs Scotland at Twickenham on the box being a massive rugby and football fan. Does that make me a p/t fan? COYB. 3-0 to us and back to 6 points behind Hibs.

Delete your account

Archived