On the subject of Celtic whats happening with the bus through for the title presentation ? Tax no getting it im my name cos i never got my deposit back after the shenanigans last Sunday.

TGIG getting us thrown off at Harthill after trying to do a line off the drivers head ha ha ha blastin gear n tannin beer what a laddie.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Really? It's pretty famous. In fact I think it was recently Grade A listed 

As I said, I'm not from leith and when I've been in leith I've Tended not to go into any of these ghettos. Had never heard of the banana flats, but having seen the picture I know where it is now 

I've got a feeling there's a big Efe moment coming up. Probably in this one to allow big fat Nade through on goal to score the winner. 

Think you made an unfortunate typo there. Where you said "big fat Nadé" I'm assuming you meant "the glorious Prince". Autocorrect does things like that sometimes.

10 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Just a wee bit more than 3 floors there.

Go into the lifts and you'll find you have 3 options kiddo, floors 2 5 and 8, when I was last at school that added up to 3. I'll let you try and figure out the demographics of the block whilst I study the form for the last day at Cheltenham.

17 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

Go into the lifts and you'll find you have 3 options kiddo, floors 2 5 and 8, when I was last at school that added up to 3. I'll let you try and figure out the demographics of the block whilst I study the form for the last day at Cheltenham.

Offt, honestly just stop. You're coming across as a right thicko.

50 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

2, 5 and 8 adds up to 15, not 3.

3 floors dipshit, 2, 5 and 8 as I said. Another saddo in need of gainful employment, no wonder this country is in a fucking mess when you lot sit on your arses in here all day every day.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Why didnt they just call them 1, 2 and 3?

There are 10 storeys to this Grade A masterpiece.  Some flats go upstairs, downstairs and some are level flats, yet there are only 3 floors. A dealer's dream and a pigs nightmare let me tell you.

Archived