• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Don't get the supporting 3 teams thing myself.

Well by supporting 3 clubs there's rarely a weekend where I can't celebrate a victory. To think we could have two title parties, a staying up party, and most likely a Scottish Cup win at the end of season. If that doesn't get you hard then I doubt you even like football.

3 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Well by supporting 3 clubs there's rarely a weekend where I can't celebrate a victory. To think we could have two title parties, a staying up party, and most likely a Scottish Cup win at the end of season. If that doesn't get you hard then I doubt you even like football.

You forgot the Stirlingshire Cup, errr, M9.

13 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Who do you really support m9? You were being nasty about Sammy last night, and now this.

Closet three star imo

Nasty ? I said you could have him and we'd pay the fare, he's not up to our standard and he's been given chances galore. I support Hibs and Hibs alone. Why are you sucking up to cuntic fans on a Hibs thread ?

Just now, CupidStunt1875 said:

Nasty ? I said you could have him and we'd pay the fare, he's not up to our standard and he's been given chances galore. I support Hibs and Hibs alone. Why are you sucking up to cuntic fans on a Hibs thread ?

Mods, please. This is absolutely not in the spirit of our ancient rivalry. 

2 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

^^^Falkirk fan.

14 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

I knew Hibs and Celtic fans supported both teams but Dumbarton is new on me.

Archived