Today's internal jukebox

25 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I get that quite often in my head for some reason. A very hard one to shake off as well.

There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do.

"What shall we do with the drunken sailor" now, courtesy of [mention=4857]Cardinal Richelieu[/mention] post in the quick question thread. Arsehole

Which has made me think of the Captain Pugwash theme.

Putting an earworm in someones head is amusing, whistling a hook, a chorus or the beginning of a song. Nearly always works on your chosen target if you stop suddenly half way through.  You know you've succeeded when you get a glare/smile back which says 'you b*****d!'

Here's one I've tried earlier. You should know how this tune goes from the lyrics -

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Image result for evil laugh gif

Putting an earworm in someones head is amusing, whistling a hook, a chorus or the beginning of a song. Nearly always works on your chosen target if you stop suddenly half way through.  You know you've succeeded when you get a glare/smile back which says 'you b*****d!'
Here's one I've tried earlier. You should know how this tune goes from the lyrics -
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

200_s.gif

I totally misread it and got something very different now, but I don't know the name of the song at hand.
Can't even describe the faker either, 90s dance, piano chorus, goes Woooooooo wow wow wow Woooooooo. And time won't take my heart away. Or something