The William Hill Scottish Cup Holders v Grangemouth Blast Zone Blowhards

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I seen Paul Hanlon might feature tomorrow. Hopefully isn't needed from the bench.

I seen? Lol, well SEEN you're from Niddrie, bhoy.  I SAW your momma in Omans today again bhoy, she still has that unwashed cuntic top on from the 90s.

As far as I know Bartley has given away one penalty and been wrongly sent off twice this season? 

Whatever happens, it'll be worth the entrance fee alone to see Big "YLT" Daz bouncing folk all over the place for 90 minutes. 

I'd be delighted if Bartley played tomorrow. He loves a penalty and/or a red card.

You must be kidding? He's been a stand out every time he's played against us. Terrific player at this level for what he does.

Gutted McGinn's not playing tomorrow, he's a red card waiting to happen. Goodness knows how Mark Kerr's leg is still in tact after that shameful challenge.

2 minutes ago, Trump said:

You must be kidding? He's been a stand out every time he's played against us. Terrific player at this level for what he does.

Gutted McGinn's not playing tomorrow, he's a red card waiting to happen. Goodness knows how Mark Kerr's leg is still in tact after that shameful challenge.

Big Daz is going to make sure he finishes the job on Kerr tomorrow m8 x

3 minutes ago, Trump said:

The challenge he was wrongly sent off for? Shameful dive from Kerr, I expected better from a player of his experience.

Here being serious though I've got the genuine fear that we'll fail to beat these absolute cloggers at ER once again. Houstie has our number at home, add that to the fact that we've been rancid at ER all season then it's looking likely that they'll get a result. 

2 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Here being serious though I've got the genuine fear that we'll fail to beat these absolute cloggers at ER once again. Houstie has our number at home, add that to the fact that we've been rancid at ER all season then it's looking likely that they'll get a result. 

We will soon find out what will happen.

Archived