Scotland vs Slovenia

Gordopolis

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DAVIDB69

Cooper and Hanley aren't the problem here, overall. The problem is that we are relying on players who are in their thirties. They're not going to improve and they're not that good at the moment anyway.
The problem with Cooper is that when Hanley dropped out, he was brought in ahead of Lindsay when he's played four games this year and been sent off twice (correct me if I'm wrong) including Leeds' 1-0 defeat to non-league Sutton. Meanwhile, Lindsay has played ten times, conceded just six and even scored once for good measure. I just feel we would benefit from giving more players a chance as our current crop of players aren't cutting it. Why not give others a go?

Ten people in their 30s in the squad most international teams should have two or three at most

Not using it tonight, but the few times I've tried to use it in the past it has never worked.

Normally quite reliable but it was cutting out for me during Ireland v Wales the other night and cut out again during the Scott Brown interview (which I was quite grateful for TBF).

2 minutes ago, LondonHibsFan said:

Embarrassing from the football association who charged people £40 for this.

SFA have been over pricing for years. 

No need for all they empty seats even if the team is shocking just now.

Looks like the fans have spoken though with regards to Strachan

3 minutes ago, TartanWarrior said:

Yes. Embarrassing from the fans.

You don't really have much opportunity when following a national team to express your dissatisfaction with a manager; not turning up and leaving a pathetic attendance is the best way to send the message to the SFA that Strachan not being sacked is an absolute disgrace.

Archived