Hertz v Ra Sellick....Tynecastle title party?

Highlight of the game was that Celtic right back getting absolute pelters off the Hearts fans at the throw in just after the 2nd. Wish it was like that at Tynecastle more often when Celtic or Rangers come to visit.

Looking forward to the statement on the Hearts website from Ann Budge to condemn it though.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Hearts fans going mental at Lustig were embarrassing but it might not have happened if Lustig hadn't been a cheating, trolling c**t.

Can't believe how bad we were defensively and Celtic were clinical as they always are.  Actually thought we started not too badly but the way we collapsed is hugely worrying.

45 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Thankfully went out for a run in that weather today. Five nil. yXAbrOQ.png

Have any more jammy wearers realised there's not a single positive about the playing or management side of the club yet?

in fairness, you're always raging.

42 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

That Elixir's a strange kid, eh? Gets his kicks out of trolling his fellow fans, although, to be fair, he did say he "stopped caring about Hearts a long time ago" after we beat them 3-2.

Each to their own I suppose.

Trolling. yXAbrOQ.png

3 minutes ago, Booker-T said:

in fairness, you're always raging.

Should you not be out celebrating that absolute nothing achievement? You wee weirdo.

Hearts started brightly, but after the first goal they fell apart. Sowah had an absolute stinker of a game, kept forgetting what position he was in and let Forrest in every time he tried.

Not sure what happened with Lustig to get the Hearts fans raging.

Last 20 minutes seemed to go on forever. Most Hearts fans had left and both teams just wanted it to end.

Celtic were tremendous today and looked like scoring every time they went forward.

3 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Out running. Probably from a charity bet.

Exercise is something you know nothing about being on here all day, every day.

25 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

The Hearts fans going mental at Lustig were embarrassing but it might not have happened if Lustig hadn't been a cheating, trolling c**t.

Can't believe how bad we were defensively and Celtic were clinical as they always are.  Actually thought we started not too badly but the way we collapsed is hugely worrying.

Genuine question, what did Lustig do that was so bad?

1 hour ago, bennett said:

The hibs collective pretending to support celtic, thats original.

I think we're up to Hibs, Celtic, Dundee and Dumbarton.

Crawling towards everyone but (the) Rangers and Hearts.....probably Falkirk until Houston fucks off too.

If everyone on P&B had to pick a side........

5 minutes ago, The OP said:

Genuine question, what did Lustig do that was so bad?

In the lead up to the second goal he went down trying to get Walker a second yellow. Rolling about the deck in agony right until Sinclair sticks it in the net where he jumps backs to his feet the very same second, gives the Wheatfield a big celebration before then going to the ref in the celebrations to tell him what Walker did, which was nothing. 

I'm not saying it makes the Hearts fans behaviour right,it wasn't, some of them appear to have anger issues but you can't act the p***k like that.  His recovery was embarrassing and him giving the crowd it tight was always going to lead to people losing the plot.

Just now, Tony Wonder said:

In the lead up to the second goal he went down trying to get Walker a second yellow. Rolling about the deck in agony right until Sinclair sticks it in the net where he jumps backs to his feet the very same second, gives the Wheatfield a big celebration before then going to the ref in the celebrations to tell him what Walker did, which was nothing. 

I'm not saying it makes the Hearts fans behaviour right,it wasn't, some of them appear to have anger issues but you can't act the p***k like that.  His recovery was embarrassing and him giving the crowd it tight was always going to lead to people losing the plot.

I seem to remember "Same old Celtic always cheating" being sung after Craig Gordon was kneed in the head so I'm gonna have to take this with a pinch of salt.

3 minutes ago, The OP said:

I seem to remember "Same old Celtic always cheating" being sung after Craig Gordon was kneed in the head so I'm gonna have to take this with a pinch of salt.

I really couldn't care if you believe it or not. It was right in front of me, and we got pumped, i have no reason to lie.

If you aren't interested in my answer though why even ask?

Just now, Tony Wonder said:

I really couldn't care if you believe it or not. It was right in front of me, and we got pumped, i have no reason to lie.

Just thought it would be something more interesting than 'he got injured, got up and celebrated a goal'.

Just now, The OP said:

Just thought it would be something more interesting than 'he got injured, got up and celebrated a goal'.

Aye with the difference being he quite clearly wasn't injured and was trying to get Walker sent off.

I believe you, sounds like lustig.

9 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

So it was Lustigs fault the Hearts fans were trying to attack him.

Got it.

At no point did anybody say that it was Lustigs fault, TW just provided the reason that the Hearts fans were particularly raging at Lustig

Archived