Who'll finish bottom?

Wo'll finish bottom  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Gogs Grog said:

Well I agree to a certain extend. I think Cowden will get a result win/draw Saturday. But if Edinburgh get a win somewhere before the final day I can't see Clyde getting the required points to overhaul them in the rest of the season.

hope you are right but thats all too straightforward a scenario for me.

for us to win on saturday means back to back wins, who would bet on that?

clyde will win at some point. goodwillie and 2 dundee loans signed last week suggests they will do whatever it takes. the dundee goalie looked decent and goodwillie will surely start scoring.

there are always surprise results at the end of a season with some teams nothing to play for or resting for playoffs.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hope you are right but thats all too straightforward a scenario for me.
for us to win on saturday means back to back wins, who would bet on that?
clyde will win at some point. goodwillie and 2 dundee loans signed last week suggests they will do whatever it takes. the dundee goalie looked decent and goodwillie will surely start scoring.
there are always surprise results at the end of a season with some teams nothing to play for or resting for playoffs.

Well you have given yourselves a great chance to get off bottom which looked unlikely a few weeks ago. Having the right person at the helm can change so much. Just need to look at Montrose this season as it's the same players that looked shot of confidence and heading quickly downwards again.

Saturday is going to be pivotal day for at least 1 of the bottom 3 that's for sure.

All the best to Cowdenbeath hope you get out of it.

I use to go to most of Clyde's games home and away. ( I moved too far away to continue but still it's the first result I look for ) But this season has went from bad to worse [emoji17] I really think we "Clyde" will do very well to stay in L2. As for the signing of Goodwille I'll keep my opinion on that to myself [emoji35]

If Clyde do finish bottom and lose the playoff, I'm going to miss reading their thread. Even the QPee troll Jamesy seems to have stopped as he's not required for entertainment.
Tight with the bottom 3 but Edinburgh probably only need one win so think they can get clear and safe.
Just can't see Clyde getting any results at the moment.

:lol:

Jamesy Lawds looked at the Clyde thread and thought f**k that I'm too clever for this shite.

37 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Jamesy will be an absolute asset to the Lowland League forum.

QP fans are offended at the insinuation that Jamesy Lawd is one of us.  Clyde fans have pissed off everyone in the lower leagues, so the list of suspects is a big one.  I think we all secretly hope that he is actually a Clyde fan; being honest, would you be surprised if he was?  There's some amount of pish talked by some of these lads.

Personally, I'm looking forward the first tear-stained post of "Who are Broomhill Sports Club anyway?"

QP fans are offended at the insinuation that Jamesy Lawd is one of us.  Clyde fans have pissed off everyone in the lower leagues, so the list of suspects is a big one.  I think we all secretly hope that he is actually a Clyde fan; being honest, would you be surprised if he was?  There's some amount of pish talked by some of these lads.
Personally, I'm looking forward the first tear-stained post of "Who are Broomhill Sports Club anyway?"

I think he is a genuine Clyde supporter trying to troll people, including his own support.

Surprised he's not been on here with a picture of Goodwillie calling him the greatest player to ever grace the astroturf of Broadwood.

Archived