Who'll finish bottom?

Wo'll finish bottom  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cowden are still bottom. We have difficult games ahead. Huge game next Saturday so no prediction from me until after that game. I still think Clyde can turn it around once their new players settle in.

I take this as reverse psychology

Hopefully Clyde go down, actually if Clyde stayed up I'd prefer it as it gives the rest of the teams in the league some easy points

Right mate make your mind up, do you want them up or down?

If Clyde do finish bottom and lose the playoff, I'm going to miss reading their thread. Even the QPee troll Jamesy seems to have stopped as he's not required for entertainment.
Tight with the bottom 3 but Edinburgh probably only need one win so think they can get clear and safe.
Just can't see Clyde getting any results at the moment.

9 hours ago, Gogs Grog said:

If Clyde do finish bottom and lose the playoff, I'm going to miss reading their thread. Even the QPee troll Jamesy seems to have stopped as he's not required for entertainment.
Tight with the bottom 3 but Edinburgh probably only need one win so think they can get clear and safe.
Just can't see Clyde getting any results at the moment.

not so sure about Edinburgh. if we could manage to beat them on saturday they are right in it.

Well I agree to a certain extend. I think Cowden will get a result win/draw Saturday. But if Edinburgh get a win somewhere before the final day I can't see Clyde getting the required points to overhaul them in the rest of the season.

Archived