Annan v Arbroath

9 minutes ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

Pure wankfest over beating 10 men emoji23.png

Forfar will be glad we won and only a point behind, now we will bring up a massive support and cash in, the only way the can beat a well run club like arbroath is pay over the odds for players so this will help

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Forfar will be glad we won and only a point behind, now we will bring up a massive support and cash in, the only way the can beat a well run club like arbroath is pay over the odds for players so this will help

I hope we put the prices up

10 hours ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

Too easy

Ah, the standard "I realise I have made myself look a twat with my bitter post so I'm going to pretend I was fishing all along." post. Fantastic. 

35 minutes ago, Mexico said:

Ah, the standard "I realise I have made myself look a twat with my bitter post so I'm going to pretend I was fishing all along." post. Fantastic. 

Yeah, because he never fishs on other threads.

17 hours ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

Just the 4 goals between them then............................LOL C'mon the Red Lichties

It does help when the most physical of those aforementioned defenders is sent off within 90 seconds, to be fair.

Like I said, McCord was the key to victory. Drew the foul for the red card, scored the first, set up the 2nd and kept the ball moving which saw Annan dead on their feet in the 2nd half.

agree regarding mccords play yesterday keeping the ball moving etc. but the hardest job in fitba is putting the ball in the back of the net. in that regard thought doris yesterday was superb against a very physical defence who in the end just couldnt cope with his ability on the ground and in the air

1 hour ago, nofixedability said:

Yeah, because he never fishs on other threads.

I'm not disputing that at all, it's just what people who claim to fish do, make a total khunt of yourself them claim to fishing all along, when in fact it's because he's an imbecile. 

Red card incident isn't clear as there is a player obstructing the view but Swinglehurst certainly doesn't hold back with his challenge.

Arbroath players all over the Referee pressuring him to send Swinglehurst off. As soon as the referee shows the red card the injured player gets back to his feet not a thing wrong with him.
Shocking decision from the Referee spoilt the game.

Arbroath players all over the Referee pressuring him to send Swinglehurst off. As soon as the referee shows the red card the injured player gets back to his feet not a thing wrong with him.
Shocking decision from the Referee spoilt the game.

f**k off . Looks as if he dived in off the ground recklessly

Archived