Annan v Arbroath

Malin in Sukar out please. I fancy us down there on the good surface.

Hope the bus has filled up and runs would've went on it but big group of us already booked train. Should be a great day out and hopefully the weekend we go top.

I think Stirling will win....

Come on Arbroath. 6 games..

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolute massive game, Win and we keep Annan at a good distance, loose and they are right back in it, seems they come from nowhere, fair play to them, Hopefully there is a good response in the bus and we take a good support down, need to get behind team for final push, what a great opportunity we have this season, 

On the playing front I hope Scott is back in the mix, hopefully Hodge is fine and back at Leftback too, Any word if we will see skelly anytime soon too?

Big game this for both teams.
Annan need to win this one to keep the pressure on Arbroath & Forfar who have been dropping points recently.
A few weeks ago I was just happy being in the play off places. But now I'm starting to think it's not impossible for us to get to top of the League.
Looking forward to this game.

I don't think Forfar will win at Stirling so a point may not be a bad result (probably be vilified for saying that)
Would also like to see Scott return with Hodge going to left back.

As long as we match Forfar's result we'll be fine I think. Game at station park will be massive.

As long as we match Forfar's result we'll be fine I think. Game at station park will be massive.

The next two games are the most important games of the season, if we are top after the Forfar game, pretty sure we will go on and win the league

Apologies for the shameless plug - but we are trying to reach all supporters.

Saturday was a small blip on what has been an outstanding season and with only 6 games to go everything is still in our own destiny.

The players have been outstanding all season and have been backed by a superb management and backroom staff and we have made giant leaps to where we were last season.

If you are thinking of going to support the team on Saturday, why not get the bus? If you book a train today it will cost you £67.30 for a return ticket!!!

Our bus would be run by the club, but the club would make no profit from it.

The bus will run if the cost of the bus rental is met, then the price will be cost neutral – What it costs will be divided by amongst those going – The more supporters who take up this offer, the lower the cost will be.

Right now we have 20 names. If we can get another 10 names the price will be about £15 each, but the more supporters who take this offer up the cheaper it becomes for you the supporter.

Make contact today - please. These things take time to organise and we don't want any fans disappointed.

The bus would be leaving around 10am from Gayfield, and return straight after the match.  Annan Athletic have a great wee social club beside the ground that serves food and drinks and all supporters are welcome.

If interested please contact Brian Cargill as quickly as possible on 07793-070168 or email briancargill50@gmail.com

The club will be running a supporter's bus to Annan Athletic after the Townhouse Arbroath have kindly sponsored the bus.

A seat will cost you £15, and children under 12 will get on for free if they are accompanied by an adult.   We will meet at 9.30am outside of the Townhouse before departing at 10am.

If we can fill the bus, any profits will be used to try and fund a bus for a future away game. 

This is a great chance to support the Lichties in what will be a huge test.

Thank you and C'mon the Lichties!

Looks like you lads are working hard to bring a big support down for what must be one of the biggest games for both teams in a while. Got all the ingredients for a good one and hope it doesn't go the other way and end up a stalemate game. Never know where Annan come from at times and have had a few surprises for everyone this season, good and bad. Surely our time to get a result, we have the players and they are defo on form. For once we have a choice on the bench striker wise, and that might just be the difference. Mon the Annan.

The club will be running a supporter's bus to Annan Athletic after the Townhouse Arbroath have kindly sponsored the bus.
A seat will cost you £15, and children under 12 will get on for free if they are accompanied by an adult.   We will meet at 9.30am outside of the Townhouse before departing at 10am.
If we can fill the bus, any profits will be used to try and fund a bus for a future away game. 
This is a great chance to support the Lichties in what will be a huge test.
Thank you and C'mon the Lichties!

Well done to AFC for getting this up and running. Should see a fair support through now. C'mon lichties.

36nilTV News

On Saturday Arbroath travel to Annan in one of 6 Cup finals left this season which will hopefully end in bringing silverware back to Gayfield.

Hopefully we will have a full Supporters bus heading down and I am going to make a film of the journey from Gayfield to Annan and back.

I want to get fans thoughts on the game ahead and views on the game afterwards and hopefully it will make a nice reminder of another great away performance.

I hope everyone on the bus will be happy to take part, no pressure if not but if some would be happy enough to speak it will make for a good video to watch.

Look forward too seeing you all on Saturday.

Archived