Famous players that played Junior

cloughy

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the post was for junior players going senior not the other way around

McGrory and Dalglish both started junior then went senior. Most names mentioned did in fact bar a few like Chic Charnley and Marvin Andrews

Rob Roy. Stevie Chalmers (Celtic) George Young (Rangers), Marvin Andrews, Chic Charnley, Martin Ferguson (brother of Sir Alex), Joe Fascoine (Chelsea)

Also add another Lisbon Lion Joe McBride

Also

Andy Lynch loan

Andy Ritchie Loan

Wum Wallace was desperate to play for his boyhood team but at the time the rabs were just about the best team in the country and it never came about for one reason or another so he had to make do with kilsyth [emoji4]

Rabs also missed out on signing a young Davie Cooper by no following through on the deal after everything was agreed [emoji33]

I'm guessing given the user name you're a big fan. They don't make them like him anymore. My Uncle played alongside him at Newtongrange and Hearts.

Yes big fan and he was a great player remarkable achievement

Chic Charley and Bernie Slaven both started their careers at Rutherglen Glencairn.

There's an interview somewhere with Chic and he talks about his career and mentions a bit about playing with Glencairn. Well he mentions every team except Rob Roy [emoji23]

Think it was on Alan and Roughies football show so you may have seen it but thought it may interest you

Archived