Forfar vs Arbroath

Don't think there's such a thing as an easier run in

On their day everyone can beat everyone

I fancy Montrose to get something next week and I also fancy Edinburgh to run us very close

It's no easy

Agreed.City are still not fully clear of the bottom spot and Derby day for us at Links.Usually a lot of odd results pop up near the end.This will run a bit yet before the bookies pay out.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy with a point but we could've won it, we really picked things up in the 2nd half. Prunty should've started but can see why he went with Scott. 

Saw nothing wrong with the referee. 

Was quite impressed with Forfar again, quite baffling they have thrown away an 11 point lead. 

I like the look of the last 4 games we have and I think 4 wins will win us the league. 

Take a point after a pretty poor display from Arbroath for 70 minutes but could've won it in the end.Jimmy Scott just ain't doing it just now up front leaving it all for Srevie D to do.Having said that to play as poor as that and get a draw against the league leaders means something is right.Hodge was scaring the crap out of me the amount of times he passed the ball to Forfar along with Kadar.Free kick all day long for our goal btw and thought the ref was decent, better than the usual dross we get in this league.Forfar weren't much better tbh and can't see them winning all their games left, if we go top on the last day of the season that'll do :).

11 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

Agreed.City are still not fully clear of the bottom spot and Derby day for us at Links.Usually a lot of odd results pop up near the end.This will run a bit yet before the bookies pay out.

Honestly doubt both of you will win at ours. 1 maybe but wouldn't bet on both. We will be tough to beat 

Guest bernardblack

Really enjoyed that game.....well apart from the last five when I was convinced Arbroath were going to sneak it.

Does hodge usually start at left back? Really surprised we left Scott out here against him when he was there for the taking.

Munro had one of his worst games today. Barely won a header and was getting turned inside out

Just now, bernardblack said:

Really enjoyed that game.....well apart from the last five when I was convinced Arbroath were going to sneak it.

Does hodge usually start at left back? Really surprised we left Scott out here against him when he was there for the taking.

Munro had one of his worst games today. Barely won a header and was getting turned inside out

Hodge is pish wherever he plays but was especially rubbish today.

Swankie was immense for us good to see him so fired up the last couple of weeks.

Guest bernardblack

You've got to be joking hahahahaha

c**t could've been sent aff

It was a great free-kick, but the ref created that situation by being in the wrong place getting hit with the ball beforehand

Hodge has been really decent since joining us, tricky first half for him today but thought he improved 2nd. 

I thought hammy and Doris were our only decent performers today so to get a draw and unlucky not to nick it was decent 

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Don't think there's such a thing as an easier run in

On their day everyone can beat everyone

I fancy Montrose to get something next week and I also fancy Edinburgh to run us very close

It's no easy

Don't forget we 'rested' argueably two of our best players today in David Cox and Tom O'Brien. They will both be available for the run in. Be afraid, be very afraid!

Archived