Forfar vs Arbroath

When we were in the league above with no Montrose games to speak of we averaged 803 doing well so doesn't add up mate

Forfar

Watched by 350 old Tory fermers, these are facts

Higher away attendances in the league above m8

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

When we were in the league above with no Montrose games to speak of we averaged 803 doing well so doesn't add up mate

Forfar

Watched by 350 old Tory fermers, these are facts

I would think if it came down to % of population in the town ( or city ) plus catchment area that Arbroath are probably the team with lowest % support but obviously they will have highest average support in numbers. 

Higher away attendances in the league above m8

In seriousness the only teams in the bottom 2 leagues that are PT and get better crowds are usually Airdrie and Ayr.

Just face it guys we are galacticos and took over your ground once again yesterday.

1. Arbroath way out in front

2. Arbroath Vics
3. Forfar
4. Montrose
5. Kirrie Thistle
6. Brechin

The Angus pecking order

Arbroath average 718
Forfar average 632 taken before yesterday
The 2 game a season supporters you get pushed it up at new year against Montrose,
What was the crowd at home to cowdenbeath,200 odd [emoji23]

Arbroath pop 23902 avg att 718
Forfar pop 14048 avg att 632
Ive also left out yesterday just to give the haddock munchers a chance.
Arbroath 3.00% of pop
Forfar 4.49% of pop
Arbroath would need 1073 avg att to match Angus finest.Strip out the 2 bumper homes v Montrose at Gayfield and the comparison is worse still.Back in you're fish box...

Arbroath pop 23902 avg att 718
Forfar pop 14048 avg att 632
Ive also left out yesterday just to give the haddock munchers a chance.
Arbroath 3.00% of pop
Forfar 4.49% of pop
Arbroath would need 1073 avg att to match Angus finest.Strip out the 2 bumper homes v Montrose at Gayfield and the comparison is worse still.Back in you're fish box...

Aye if you took the Derby games attendances away from every clubs average it would mean there's a decrease Einstein

#AngusGalacticos

Reverse camera for the goal is class. I cannot believe someone said it was never a FK for the goal. Madness. On reflection it's a bit gutting we never scored one of the 3 late chances. Prunty to start next week he done well. Just wish he'd got the winner.

Aye if you took the Derby games attendances away from every clubs average it would mean there's a decrease Einstein

#AngusGalacticos

Aye that's why i didn't take them away "Einstein". I left them in to help you out a wee bit and left yesterday out to help you a wee bit more still and Arbroath still only got 3%.As i said back in your box.If you type "Einstein" again it'll confirm irony is really not your thing.

30 minutes ago, Afc01 said:

Grant adam lol. Actually looks like he let the free kick in. 

Adam getting a lot of stick on here but i remember him playing for Airdie at Gayfield a few years ago and he pretty much single handedly won the game for Airdrie with a fantastic display,a bit of a fruitcake but i think he's a decent keeper but always with a mistake in him.Loved him firing the ball into the Forfar support.:lol:

4 hours ago, keptie said:

Adam getting a lot of stick on here but i remember him playing for Airdie at Gayfield a few years ago and he pretty much single handedly won the game for Airdrie with a fantastic display,a bit of a fruitcake but i think he's a decent keeper but always with a mistake in him.Loved him firing the ball into the Forfar support.:lol:

The "Forfar support" had 3 Arbroath lassies that would have been smashed with it if someone hadn't got a hand on it.  :thumbsdown

5 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

In seriousness the only teams in the bottom 2 leagues that are PT and get better crowds are usually Airdrie and Ayr.

Just face it guys we are galacticos and took over your ground once again yesterday.

1. Arbroath way out in front

2. Arbroath Vics
3. Forfar
4. Montrose
5. Kirrie Thistle
6. Brechin

The Angus pecking order

1320Lichtie in 'speaking bollocks' shocker!

Archived