23 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

For the love of God don't let Motherwell and Killie be in the playoff place.

Ross C and Inverness can f**k right off too.

Cannot be arsed hauling my ass up the A9 on a Sunday for more May heartache

It's ok, don't fret yourself just decide not to travel for games in the Highlands. We truly understand that it must be debilitating to leave the sophistication of Falkirk for the dank horrors of pre-industrial Alba. 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Given our ability to avoid defeat against the majority of the bottom 6 I expect us to just draw our way to safety. We are almost there I feel.

All the bottom six seem barely capable of achieving more than 1 point at a time, and totally incapable of achieving 2 wins in a row.

So expect little change in the current order of the table? Soz ICT, and the rest of us hope to avoid Play-Off spot. Though I reckon right now any bottom 6 side would have a decent chance against Morton (not Morten) or FFFC or unitetitt.

11 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Killie are pretty much safe imo, and I think Motherwell will be okay as well. ICT don't look like getting off that bottom spot, so the play-off will be between Hamilton and ourselves I think. At least I'll get an extra game out of my season ticket

Sorry to burst your bubble mate, but I'm pretty sure your season ticket wont be valid if you're in the play off.

Sorry to burst your bubble mate, but I'm pretty sure your season ticket wont be valid if you're in the play off.

I think that went out the window when we were in it.
The league wants a wee Money spinner to see then through the summer.

All the bottom six seem barely capable of achieving more than 1 point at a time, and totally incapable of achieving 2 wins in a row.

Morten

We just don't get beat from the teams at the bottom whilst other teams cut each other's throats*.

It is Morten.

*wait to see us losing our last 5 games after the split now, I've probably just relegated us.

10 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

You've got my support 

That's a first :D

I honestly thought you'd all be itching for Motherwell to finish in the play-off spot. Surely your chance to bury a demon?

5 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

I honestly don't know what to expect; all 6 teams appear to be capable of utter shite performances, yet can also beat top 6 teams the next week. Genuinely wouldn't be surprised whoever goes down.

Sadly we have only beaten Thistle in the now confirmed "top six"

our return against the top five is abysmal...... 2 draws/points out of 45........hence why we are currently sitting in the playoff position

all the rest of the bottom six have won 2/3 and have upwards of 9 points against the top 5....ICT the only one to take a point from selik

Archived