June 8th General Election

Mudder

37 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

They should have an empty chair to emphasise the point that she has refused to debate.

I also won't be surprised if we someone in a chicken suit following her round the campaign trail.

She's right to turn down the tv debate.

Only an idiot would subject themselves to that humiliation. Absolutely no benefit in getting involved in that circus.  

Oy an idiot thinks the tv debates have any value.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, McSpreader said:

Only an idiot would subject themselves to that humiliation. Absolutely no benefit in getting involved in that circus.  

What a lot of pish. If May had agreed to the debate and Sturgeon turned it down you would have been all over it.

You're such a shallow individual.

4 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Painting herself as reasonable and willing is the only thing she does well and you suckers buy into that shit. I actually believe that every single thing she says is calculated bullshit . 

Her disingenuity is so  obvious it's transparent meaning it's difficut for the less than conscionable amongst you to see it for what it is.

I'm voting Conservative for the first time in my life.  They are the only Party actually taking their resposibilities to the nation  seriously at the moment.. Everyone else is playing a game.

The time for gameplaying is over!

Let me get this straight, you're voting for the party calling a General Election whilst they already have a majority because you don't like political gameplaying? wiggo.png

Like I said, almost admirable levels of untouchability these fuckers have. They really do have people swallowing any old shite they put out there.

10 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

I'm voting Conservative for the first time in my life.  They are the only Party actually taking their resposibilities to the nation  seriously at the moment.. Everyone else is playing a game.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Look at me Everyone look at me

11 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Painting herself as reasonable and willing is the only thing she does well and you suckers buy into that shit. I actually believe that every single thing she says is calculated bullshit . 

Her disingenuity is so  obvious it's transparent meaning it's difficut for the less than conscionable amongst you to see it for what it is.

9 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Go on admit it, you copy and paste straight from the Daily Mail comments section don't you ?

15 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

IRONY OVERLOAD

I thought for quite a while that you were a complete and utter whompercunt, however with that statement you have utterly affirmed your whompercunt status. I mean this sincerely and wish to make it very clear as you do not appear to be very intelligent, I truly hope that when the reality of the Tories evil policies hit home that by some bittersweet twist of fate you somehow find yourself amongst the worst affected.

What took you so long?

2 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

im not upset in the slightest im perfectly resigned to the fact the tories are going to romp home. i do however stand by the opinion that anyone who votes conservative deserves all they get.

You're stuck in the past. It's April 2017 not the 1980's.....There is only one party who can form a Govt and deliver a Brexit to benefit the UK so that's who I'm voting for. 

What part of that don't you get?

9 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

IRONY OVERLOAD

Not at all. It's brilliant timing by an excellent leader.  She has done exactly the right thing in calling a GE. 

She has left every other British politician in her wake. Sturgeon has been left floundering.

You know it....but you hate it !

17 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Go on admit it, you copy and paste straight from the Daily Mail comments section don't you ?

2 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Not at all. It's brilliant timing by an excellent leader.  She has done exactly the right thing in calling a GE. 

She has left every other British politician in her wake. Sturgeon has been left floundering.

Confirmed.

1 hour ago, Randy Giles said:

Why does he need to attack the SNP? What good does it do? You're showing the same lack of foresight that has seen Scottish Labour fall on their faces.

It doesn't do any good, but as the SNP constantly (and usually correctly) attack the Labour Party, I don't see why anyone would expect anything different from Labour.

I do wonder what kind of position Labour would be in if the PLP had sucked it up and supported Corbyn. A lot of his actual policy ideas are broadly popular, it's just him personally that is the biggest problem. I wonder how much less catastrophic the result would be if his own MPs handed been publicly calling him sh*t for 18 months.

3 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

You just keep believing what the daily mail tells you! So will you be volunteering for redundancy when brexit hits? There is absolutely no way brexit will 'benefit the uk' in any way.
What part of that don't you get?

Oh the Daily Mail dross.......let's have a new one !

Btw I'm self employed, lol! ( Oh , you know me so well !) 

Just now, Shades75 said:

What is your line of work?

If I'm honest I'm reluctant to divulge too much pesonal information on here. I  believe there are a couple of seriously disturbed individuals on this forum who would 'go beyond the pale' , so to speak.

I've no idea what atos is tho' I'll probably google that in a minute.

For Kilbowie to say he cant imagine anyone who would benefit from a Conservative govt is worrying. Is he that far removed from real life ?

20 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

You don't know what I know.

The election is about the collapse of UKIP. Had UKIP not shrunk and its voters wandered back home to the tories they would have never dared take the risk of a late Labour surge with them 10% down on where they are now. Still I think quite a few Corbyn fans from a year or so ago are feeling rather disenchanted with him. He has been as out of his depth as some people were predicting. <_<

Archived