June 8th General Election

Mudder

Makes him  a terrorist sympathiser and your support for Corbyn's stance makes you a terrorist sympathiser too.

Fucking state of this.

This is one step up from the 'yer no wan ae us ye must be wan ae thaym' that the P&B **** throw around.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It seems that the religious aspect of extremist Islam is the main factor in these terrorist attacks over foreign policy. Well, according to ISIS anyway. Foreign policy doesn't exactly help matters, and as has been said before our main ally in the Saudi's are the main proponents of this extreme ideology. Unfortunately arms and oil ties means this will not change any time soon.

The root ideology would still be there probably but near three centuries of consistent meddling, invading and occupation of the Middle East has given the fanatics a deeper pool to draw recruits from. This is undeniable IMO.

3 hours ago, McSpreader said:

Corbyn's failure to condemn any terrorist atrocity perpetrated by Hamas or the IRA over his whole political career

Jeremy Corbyn, just five days ago:

"I condemn all the bombing by both the Loyalists and the IRA."

That is condemnation of the IRA. You were either unaware of this comment, which makes your statement wrong, or you were aware and said it anyway, which makes you a liar. Either way, you're talking nonsense.

Postal vote has been sent off.

I've voted for Richard Lambert Thomas Arkless of the Scottish National Party, to stand as my member of parliament for the constituency of Dumfries and Galloway.

13 hours ago, ancientnoise said:

Responding = idiot.

That'll be the thread done then?

When you respond to him, yes, it makes you an idiot. He isn't in the slightest bit interested in sensible discussion and is being purposely hostile and contrary. In short, he's trolling. He deserves to be utterly ignored. By folk continuing to reply to him, you're just giving him the attention he wants, and often derailing the thread.

Of course folk will continue to respond to him. Because they're idiots.

When you respond to him, yes, it makes you an idiot. He isn't in the slightest bit interested in sensible discussion and is being purposely hostile and contrary. In short, he's trolling. He deserves to be utterly ignored. By folk continuing to reply to him, you're just giving him the attention he wants, and often derailing the thread.

Of course folk will continue to respond to him. Because they're idiots.

What's the progress on the "f**k Pram"?

9 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

http://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/general-election/police-investigate-get-out-of-scotland-abuse-video-1-4457902

Typical nationalist thugs following the Conservatives around to make threats rather than campaigng for their own party.

What threats? You get heckling from every party, it's normal during an election. Tory snowflakes imo.

1 hour ago, kevthedee said:

http://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/general-election/police-investigate-get-out-of-scotland-abuse-video-1-4457902

Typical nationalist thugs following the Conservatives around to make threats rather than campaigng for their own party.

Aye, that's terrible...

...Although not quite as abhorrent as a Tory candidate telling a 7 year old school girl to "f**k off back to Scotland".

Has he been suspended yet?

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

So he didn't say it but people will think he said it? What kind of demented logic is that?

Oh yes - the Daily Heil school of lying through your fucking teeth.

You're sad.

I truly pity you.

I wish the best for you but I pity you !

5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

What threats? You get heckling from every party, it's normal during an election. Tory snowflakes imo.

'Get out of Scotland' is not heckling....that is fascist talk!

Archived