Yotuber Daddyofive Abuses kids and calls it a prank

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

800k subscribers is a lot of money in YouTube terms. That's why they do it. I didn't watch the videos, but I assume  they think fucking up their kids heads every now and then is worth it in the long run. We shall see.

Unsurprisingly it seems they have hired a PR firm to attempt to fix their broken reputation and the "apology" video was scripted by the firm which is one of the reasons it looks so obviously staged. 

The complete disregard for what they actually did wrong and are likely still doing is remarkable. It wouldn't at all surprise me in the slightest if it came out that they were still filming videos. 

They are now trying to claim that Cody is just a really good actor and half the time its just staged. They Blame Defranco(the guy who did this video) for causing this situation, claiming he attacked the family and they were fearing for the families safety, they really don't have a fucking clue do they?

Hold on. Are they comparing their 'plight' to 9/11?

No, they are saying that the media hype about it is making people just believe what they want to believe about it. This is another dreadful stance for them to take as they are clearly abusing their children in their videos, nothing is manipulated by the media it's there for all to see FFS!

10 hours ago, throbber said:

No, they are saying that the media hype about it is making people just believe what they want to believe about it. This is another dreadful stance for them to take as they are clearly abusing their children in their videos, nothing is manipulated by the media it's there for all to see FFS!

They claimed that those who reported it were showing bias because they only showed the "bad stuff" and not the "good stuff" completely oblivious to the fact people were outraged because of the "bad stuff"

Oh a new video regarding the subject, pretty comprehensive

Archived