Craig Whyte Trial

4 minutes ago, MIRROR said:

We know that Whyte records all his meetings and keeps all his emails and texts, he must have some tasty stuff lined up!

He's already humiliated Minty with some.

I get the impression that Murray, Whyte, Green and all their middlemen were all trying to swindle each other. Time will tell who was the best at covering their own arse.

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MIRROR said:

We know that Whyte records all his meetings and keeps all his emails and texts, he must have some tasty stuff lined up!

He's already humiliated Minty with some.

Densboy :lol:

3 hours ago, Ross. said:

I get the impression that Murray, Whyte, Green and all their middlemen were all trying to swindle each other. Time will tell who was the best at covering their own arse.

Interesting Theory, what gives you that impression. :wacko:

2 hours ago, Insaintee said:

Interesting Theory, what gives you that impression. :wacko:

I should probably expand a little...

Murray wanted out for different reasons. Craig Whyte was willing to risk being the fall guy. Charles Green was Whytes partner in the "Switcheroo". Whyte recorded everything because he didn't trust either of the other two, who seem to have assumed Whyte was not quite as well prepared and paranoid as he was. Green appears to have ripped off Whyte because he figured he could do it and get away with it. Everyone in between seems to have simply muddied the waters. Several incredibly unscrupulous operators working together and trying to pull the wool over each other's eyes and obscure things enough that nothing will stick against any of them even when there seems to be plenty to suggest each is the guilty party. I'm yet to be convinced that any of them aren't still involved.

22 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Always wondered why king didn't buy the club from minty now we know it wasn't in the best interests of the club.plus they didn't like each other

Murray didn't like being questioned it seems.  £20m investment or not. 

1.  Findlay "you have no memory of discussion the administration of Rangers with anyone prior to the takeover"?
    Findlay "There was a discussion on the board about pre-pack administration"? Murray "I remember that yes"

Findlay to Murray "I have a copy of everything" puts to him he told Crown "I did consider pre-pack administration" "I dismissed it"

Murray "I'm not playing tricks" Judge "I'm not playing tricks either but did you consider it"? Murray agrees he has given it thought

Findlay asks Murray if at any point in time did anyone tell him Whyte was looking at outside finance "I don't recall that"

Findlay shows Murray an email 7 April 2011 to him , states "DG firm writing CW to advise HMRC will consider payability" DG, David Grier

Email "DG let slip that this opinion was required for CW other investors" Findlay "clear indication Whyte had other investors"

Findlay "you knew" Murray "I don't recall the details"

:lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Witness shown notes by a David Horn from 3/11/2010 States: "Octopus meeting discussing CW £15m possible facility" 

Continues "CW may be looking for a partner"

Findlay notes Octopus was Ticketus "one of your closest advisors was aware Whyte was looking at finance" Murray says not aware of that

2 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Witness shown notes by a David Horn from 3/11/2010 States: "Octopus meeting discussing CW £15m possible facility" 

Continues "CW may be looking for a partner"

Findlay notes Octopus was Ticketus "one of your closest advisors was aware Whyte was looking at finance" Murray says not aware of that

I thought Findlay might hold back a bit with SDM (although, what Whyte would have made of that, I've no idea) but that's not been the case so far.  He's really going for the jugular.

1 minute ago, The DA said:

I thought Findlay might hold back a bit with SDM (although, what Whyte would have made of that, I've no idea) but that's not been the case so far.  He's really going for the jugular.

Me too!  This is class! 

More notes from Horn re "project Charlotte" "HMRC aware not going to get any money, want precedent"

Murray repeats he has never seen the note Findlay notes "one of your closest advisors is contemplating administration "Did nobody tell you

Murray: I wasn't aware of the note..is an internal note he wrote for himself..you can ask him" Findlay "I appreciate loyalty Sir David"

Murray shown letter to takeover panel front Murray's lawyers, meeting between David Murray and Craig Whyte Oct 2010

Murray says meeting was "at my house in the South of France"

Letter confirms to takeover panel no-one was "working in concert" was an informal meeting to build rapport"

5 minutes ago, flyingrodent said:

Going by the number of times Murray has said he can't recall something quite notable, I'm surprised he even remembers being in charge at Rangers at all.

Early hunset senile dementia?

Archived