Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

I think Kerr should be a very good signing for you guys. our club captain this year for some games and won a few motm. tidy player who can pick a pass and still very fit. given a hard time by some falkirk fans. shooting is probably the poorest I've ever seen if you are behind the goals you'll be safe enough. great signing and should do you well.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Kerr should be a very good signing for you guys. our club captain this year for some games and won a few motm. tidy player who can pick a pass and still very fit. given a hard time by some falkirk fans. shooting is probably the poorest I've ever seen if you are behind the goals you'll be safe enough. great signing and should do you well.

Good to hear. Since Docherty has been out our play has been very direct as we’ve had no midfield.

Wouldn’t worry about the shooting. With 90 goals this season we’ve plenty of firepower.

31 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

I see Stranraer have lost their goalkeeper. Would be good if we could maybe let Hart go on loan and get some game time there with a re call clause incase anything would happen to Ruddy.

I don't think it is possible to recall players from loan spells outwith the transfer window. Plus, I imagine Stranraer will be quite happy to give Max Currie the gloves.

Crawford’s scan results show he doesn’t need an operation so he’ll be back in training in a couple of weeks. Big boost to our title challenge if he can get back to fitness.

No word on Doc though, suppose the signing of Kerr will soften that blow.

Archived