SJFC V PTFC 13/5/17

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're not physical :lol:

Keown likes to grab a shirt

Lindsay is physical but its mostly naieve as he is usually on the receiving end of many bangs and wallops

Osman is a dirty b*****d master of the dark arts

Thats it really, would have categorised Seaborne in the same as Osman but he isn't with us anymore + Lyle Taylor was physical (and more convincing at diving)

I would say MacLean is quite physical and yes I would take a younger MacLean at Thistle

Can't stand Cummins though, too much of a little bitch for me. If he wasn't as overtheatrical he would win much more free kicks and pens (yes he got Elliot sent off at Firhill but that was more Elliots fault for squaring up).

1 hour ago, cilitbang said:

We're not physical :lol:

Keown likes to grab a shirt

Lindsay is physical but its mostly naieve as he is usually on the receiving end of many bangs and wallops

Osman is a dirty b*****d master of the dark arts

Thats it really, would have categorised Seaborne in the same as Osman but he isn't with us anymore + Lyle Taylor was physical (and more convincing at diving)

I would say MacLean is quite physical and yes I would take a younger MacLean at Thistle

Can't stand Cummins though, too much of a little bitch for me. If he wasn't as overtheatrical he would win much more free kicks and pens (yes he got Elliot sent off at Firhill but that was more Elliots fault for squaring up).

Said exactly the same about Cummins on Saturday - if he stood up for himself more, he'd probably win more free-kicks. Falling over at the slightest contact undoubtedly works against him. Having said that he was getting battered nearly every time the ball went near him.

5 hours ago, deej said:

Said exactly the same about Cummins on Saturday - if he stood up for himself more, he'd probably win more free-kicks. Falling over at the slightest contact undoubtedly works against him. Having said that he was getting battered nearly every time the ball went near him.

I get frustrated with him for this as well. Before his injury in his first season he was bullying centre halves and dishing out as much as he would take, but since then he seems to constantly fall over and look for free kicks.

On Saturday, he was getting fouled quite a bit in fairness, but it seems to be every match he spends a lot of his time on the ground.

Graham Cummin and Steven Maclean must have been black and blue at the end of the game due to the physical attacks during the whole 90 minutes by the Partick defenders.

[emoji38]

Archived