New Kits for 17/18

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Arbroathlegend36-0 said:

Potentially new 2nd away kit, the clubs kits this year will be 'locally produced or 'in house' meaning 'no big name' company doing our kits this year. 

IMG_0328.JPG

Very nice. 

Robey's an old Dutch brand based in Rotterdam, named after the founder's dog (Robbie) and surname (Bey). They supplied quite a few teams last season but lost most of their contracts for the upcoming campaign (FC Groningen, Roda JC, PEC). The strips are smart enough but Sparta is a turgid club so hope this'll be the kit they're wearing when relegated.

ADO Den Haag (always love a green 'n yellow top);

havenaar.jpg

Watford, sponsor reminds me of Fulham some ten years ago;

16038283-large.jpg

10 hours ago, GnR989 said:

Am I seeing things, or are Watford now supplied by Adidas?

They are; like QPR (now supplied by Errea) Watford had a multi year contract with Canadian brand Dryworld, but both those contracts have been terminated after shipments arrived late or not at all and sponsorship fees were not being paid. Shame really as they cranked out great kits for both clubs.

1 hour ago, DutchBorderer said:

They are; like QPR (now supplied by Errea) Watford had a multi year contract with Canadian brand Dryworld, but both those contracts have been terminated after shipments arrived late or not at all and sponsorship fees were not being paid. Shame really as they cranked out great kits for both clubs.

Totally agree. Really liked Watford and QPR's kits last season, especially the home kits. It's a shame they had the issues because Dryworld looked like the had some good ideas.

16 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:

Looks a bit Sheffield Utd to me.
Plus it's got a full red back - wtf is wrong with stripes and black numbers?

I thin kthe FA disallows for that due to visibility issues. Sure, the ref can make them out, but the broadcasters demand them to be as clear as possible for tv audiences. Really ruins the top for me (I'd also have prefered the stripes to go all the way over the shoulders rather than just stop in lieu of the adidas spaghetti);

593d44cb23cf3_DCCTrC4XkAAuu-w1.thumb.jpg.fda478d8abbc32d06c4913b6b0538c8c.jpg

Archived