New Kits for 17/18

16 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

The Inter top is dire, and the sponsor (which I assume is some shady Chinese betting conglomerate) ruins it for West Brom.

New tops for Saint Johnstone;

59272ae05e02a_DAr0JGjXoAAfZRL1.thumb.jpg.51c0c719df9507dc6463a086f3126397.jpg

Offft, they're nasty. 

Im guessing they'll bring a 3rd kit out, unless they're planning on playing in skins away to Kilmarnock.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, GnR989 said:

Swindon 

I see they've got those wonderful dots, like Dundee FC has. Incredibly naff like most everything Puma has done recently  (having the dots stop on the shoulders to make room for the logo just adds to the horror) and a crying shame for Swindon fans; they haven't had a decent top this decade.

5929a11980d73_img_09291.thumb.jpg.739638187f79f69f9871929e28b39e40.jpg

3 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

At least Puma are being egalitarian with their horror. Leicester have the exact same template.

The last 3 Leicester kits have been almost identical 

19 hours ago, Cruyff14 said:

They don't change much, but they are consistently lovely.

IMG_0006.JPG

Last Samp top I had was a kappa effort that was never fitting me at the time, let alone now. Their XL was like alone medium and was in the days of the kappa skintight diving suit. Might have to get this one though. 

The Barca and Liverpool strips though are bogging. Not sure what's worse about the Barcelona one - the stripes or the sponsor's logo. I get the idea of the Liverpool one harking back to their old quartered one but that was a nice dark green - this looks like it should be round a tube of toothpaste. 

Archived