New Kits for 17/18

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

New Liverpool away kit launched ... 

IMG_5794.JPG

Poor effort, Liverpool used to bring out some great away kits, ecru was a favorite of mine (as much as I hate to admit it)

40 minutes ago, Torpar said:

Poor effort, Liverpool used to bring out some great away kits, ecru was a favorite of mine (as much as I hate to admit it)

To be honest the novelty of them wears off when you get to about 16 anyway doesn't it. 

3 kits a season nowadays they start to blend into one. 

20 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Sure that Liverpool one has been mentioned before upthread? Anyway, not a fan - the green is a bit too 'mint choc-chip' ice cream for me. Their home one looks ok though. Benfica away and the Aston Villa away look quite tidy though. 

I think it was it was one of a number of supposed leaked new kits. Some were right some were were wrong. It was launched officially yesterday. 

The 3rd kit is meant to be orange similar to Holland. 

14 hours ago, GnR989 said:

Middlesbrough 

IMG_6127.JPG

IMG_6128.JPG

I like they are marketing it as "the band is back" when it isn't even a band. It stops at the sides so is just a massive white banner for the sponsor....looks atrocious

On 6/2/2017 at 14:27, Arbroathlegend36-0 said:

IMG_0325.JPG

IMG_0324.JPG

Is it just me or are the Badges obnoxiously massive on these? The away one especially would be great if the badge was about half the size. 

Archived