New Kits for 17/18

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Always love Hummel's kits.

Wish they were making Villa/Clydes.

They've made Clyde's kits for the last two seasons, and the upcoming season :blink:

On 7/21/2017 at 20:34, Salvo Montalbano said:

Why are Charlton making a big deal of the 1992/3 season and being "Back at the Valley"? Is it simply a 25th anniversary thing or (cynic alert) is it a way for the owner to make himself less hated?

In a not too dissimilar scenario to Morton under Hugh Scott with the Cowshed being left in a state, they were in a bad way financially and the ground was basically left to rot, meaning they played games away from the Valley until 1992/93.

Related image

img7

Couple of pictures above are from what the Charlton fans called their "Wilderness Years" - when the Valley was in no fit state to host their matches, they played at Upton Park until the revamp work was done.

3 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

New Slavia Praha kit, not much difference. 

predstaveni_novy_dres_danny_Skoda.jpg.2b3fdccda3de097782675bb61c11aa4e.jpg

I have a friend in Prague right now, who is considering visiting the Europa League match Slavia v. BATE Borisov tomorrow. If she's going I should ask her to get me one of those. Shame about the sponsor but you can't have everything.

23 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

I have a friend in Prague right now, who is considering visiting the Europa League match Slavia v. BATE Borisov tomorrow. If she's going I should ask her to get me one of those. Shame about the sponsor but you can't have everything.

The webshop will ship to the UK, don't think it is on sale till the middle of next month

https://www.proslavisty.cz/

@diegomarahenry yeah, I saw the release date after pulling the press release through Google translate, will probs have to settle for last year's. here's hoping their still in stock and discounted.

On the domestic front, Forfar celebrated Baxter the Bridie's first birthday with the launch of the new away kit made by Pendle. Keen-eyed observers will note it's the same design Arbroath is using for their home and away kits this upcoming season;

5976599507ce0_19620438_1547373015335369_545729981393194416_o1.thumb.jpg.3ef48e0acd2710d514b35929e2be01ce.jpg

2 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

@diegomarahenry yeah, I saw the release date after pulling the press release through Google translate, will probs have to settle for last year's. here's hoping their still in stock and discounted.

On the domestic front, Forfar celebrated Baxter the Bridie's first birthday with the launch of the new away kit made by Pendle. Keen-eyed observers will note it's the same design Arbroath is using for their home and away kits this upcoming season;

5976599507ce0_19620438_1547373015335369_545729981393194416_o1.thumb.jpg.3ef48e0acd2710d514b35929e2be01ce.jpg

Pathetic mascot thread for this pish.

Archived