Another Summer of confrontational cyclists.

17 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

IMG_6571.PNG.4bcf8a67af79422099b4f4938809c528.PNG

What if his parents are dead, he's not married, an only child and has no children? What do you see then?

A BELL END, IS THE ANSWER!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Unleash The Nade said:

Oh I get it , you responding to someone's post is banter , but someone responding to yours is them biting .

Fair enough If it makes you happy 

99% of the posts you make are you biting to someone. You need to relax man. 

Driving to work, stop at a tee junction onto mainroad, set of pedestrian traffic lights to my right on the mainroad. Start to move out a bit as the lights on main road turn red, was just about to go fully out onto main road when a cyclist skips the red light and goes past me.. he then feels the need to gesture and tap my bonnet with his arm, indicating that I'm jutting out, and cycle on.. I come up beside him, put the window down and tell him he ran the light and I could easily have mowed him down. Unable to admit he was in the wrong he starts giving out. Told him to f**k off and drove on. Utter c**t

10 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Driving to work, stop at a tee junction onto mainroad, set of pedestrian traffic lights to my right on the mainroad. Start to move out a bit as the lights on main road turn red, was just about to go fully out onto main road when a cyclist skips the red light and goes past me.. he then feels the need to gesture and tap my bonnet with his arm, indicating that I'm jutting out, and cycle on.. I come up beside him, put the window down and tell him he ran the light and I could easily have mowed him down. Unable to admit he was in the wrong he starts giving out. Told him to f**k off and drove on. Utter c**t

Thanks for sharing the aggressive behavior of this sweaty foul-mouthed pedalist.  

Unfortunately....you've also picked up 'c**t points'.  

5 c**t points for skipping the lights by edging forward on a red light. 

100 c**t points for calling a T-junction a "tee junction". 

Archived