Another Summer of confrontational cyclists.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for sharing the aggressive behavior of this sweaty foul-mouthed pedalist.  

Unfortunately....you've also picked up 'c**t points'.  

5 c**t points for skipping the lights by edging forward on a red light. 

100 c**t points for calling a T-junction a "tee junction". 

I'll give you the T junction but as for the other.... read my post again ( I most certainly did not edge forward on red light) as there were no lights at my T Junction

19 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Cyclists are c***s. (Apart from my mate bennett)

Will probably go oot for a wee ride this evening.

About 40 of us going out tonight in separate groups

Its great to see the seethe of the lazy, lard eating, mouth breathing c***s in their cars as we make them 2 minutes late for their all important appointment with the chip shop

Choose Lycra Not Lard 

I've been a cyclist all my life.

I just can never believe the selfish attitude of 2 abreast type cyclists,  on the country roads I travel by car.

My horn gets a long workout at those unfortunate events.

Been a cyclist for over 40 years, and the sooner a test and registration for all bike users is introduced, the better. We all have horror stories regarding mindless idiots in motor vehicles, but the amount of suicide cases on bikes is getting worse, and the amount of gobby, clueless cretins on two wheels is getting scary. Use the Highway Code sensibly, and (for the most part) you will be alright. Use your bike as a vehicle - ie sit in the middle of the road so that everyone can see you at the lights. You are going to get away faster than any of them, so there is not usually a problem. Slip up the blind side, under and over take, giving them abuse as you do so - then you deserve all you get. Bring on the test, I say!

1 minute ago, dipsy said:

Been a cyclist for over 40 years, and the sooner a test and registration for all bike users is introduced, the better. We all have horror stories regarding mindless idiots in motor vehicles, but the amount of suicide cases on bikes is getting worse, and the amount of gobby, clueless cretins on two wheels is getting scary. Use the Highway Code sensibly, and (for the most part) you will be alright. Use your bike as a vehicle - ie sit in the middle of the road so that everyone can see you at the lights. You are going to get away faster than any of them, so there is not usually a problem. Slip up the blind side, under and over take, giving them abuse as you do so - then you deserve all you get. Bring on the test, I say!

This ^^

2 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Its great to see the seethe of the lazy, lard eating, mouth breathing c***s in their cars as we make them 2 minutes late for their all important appointment with the chip shop

Choose Lycra Not Lard 

22 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Saw another 3 cyclists running red lights tonight... They will be the first to complain if a car gets in their way

Hmmmm. 

2 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Choose Lycra Not Lard 

^^^ c8553521cebd31589673e4b449fccb74.jpg

I was turning right at Roseburn this morning. Green filter arrow glowing so traffic coming downhill stopped, except the cyclist who came through the red light and narrowly missed ploughing into my car head on as I turned right. Luckily for him I was chilled and hadn't been listening to Onyx or Wu Tang.

I was turning right at Roseburn this morning. Green filter arrow glowing so traffic coming downhill stopped, except the cyclist who came through the red light and narrowly missed ploughing into my car head on as I turned right. Luckily for him I was chilled and hadn't been listening to Onyx or Wu Tang.

That's what they do

10 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

2 for the price of 1:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived