Another Summer of confrontational cyclists.

She got three years!!

The cyclists, swore at the driver and kicked his wingmirrors.
The driver overreacted, but he was heavily provoked by the confrontational cyclist. 

The attempted murder charge could be directed towards using a mobile phone while driving let alone what happened after.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blame a whole group of people on the actions of one w****r. Aye, that has never turned out to be a wrong ideology to follow in the history of humanity

A cyclist has just done the exact same thing at the same junction 5 minutes ago.

With now a sample of 2 people I can confirm I am deadly serious.

17 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

A cyclist just ran a red light at a pedestrian crossing as the green man was showing therefore I'm fully behind cyclists = cuntos

No, 'Did Ye Aye' dog memes after this tale please. Thank you.

I was crossing Princes Street on a green man about 4 years ago from the bottom of Frederick Street to the gardens side with the missus and kids when some bellend flew right through the middle of us on his bike so obviously I hurled a few profanities his way which he clearly took exception to, so bold boy turned back on his bike threw his bike against the railings and started coming towards me with a heavy swagger. Not one to back down from confrontation I marched towards the red light ignoring madman fully expecting a face to face showdown, with me clearly being in the right with plenty of witnesses there was no danger I was backing down. As I approached him asking him what the f**k he was playing at, he duly smashed his head full force into my face resulting in me losing a front tooth and bursting my mouth wide open. Slightly shocked at this rapid turn of events, I was in a situation where I had my wife staring at me in disbelief screaming "What the f**k??", my 5 year old daughter hysterically screaming and my two boys stood open mouthed and a cyclist jumping back on his bike and trying to flee the scene. I chased the fleeing assailant down Princes Street heading west, caught up with him and pushed him off his bike and was pleasantly surprised to find that my Judo groundwork that I hadn't used in 20+ years hadn't left me (it must be just like riding a bike hahahahahahaha) as the now-regretting-his-moment-of-madness-blood-spattered-cyclist tried in vain to escape being pinned to the ground on the central reservation on the road outside Boots the Chemist. "Let me up, I promise I won't try to get away". Nae bather, m8.

Obviously 5pm on a Saturday on Princes Street in the middle of summer is quite busy so there was quite a crowd around to witness the excitement so by the time the wife had called the police she said they'd already received a number of calls about it and were on their way. Plod came and took him away and charged him with assault and gbh or something.

I got just short of £4000 out of it in criminal compensation so as well as quite an exciting end to the day it turned out to be pretty lucrative as well. I got paid out shortly before I moved to Oz so that came in handy. Cheers cycling cunto.

17 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

No, 'Did Ye Aye' dog memes after this tale please. Thank you.

I was crossing Princes Street on a green man about 4 years ago from the bottom of Frederick Street to the gardens side with the missus and kids when some bellend flew right through the middle of us on his bike so obviously I hurled a few profanities his way which he clearly took exception to, so bold boy turned back on his bike threw his bike against the railings and started coming towards me with a heavy swagger. Not one to back down from confrontation I marched towards the red light ignoring madman fully expecting a face to face showdown, with me clearly being in the right with plenty of witnesses there was no danger I was backing down. As I approached him asking him what the f**k he was playing at, he duly smashed his head full force into my face resulting in me losing a front tooth and bursting my mouth wide open. Slightly shocked at this rapid turn of events, I was in a situation where I had my wife staring at me in disbelief screaming "What the f**k??", my 5 year old daughter hysterically screaming and my two boys stood open mouthed and a cyclist jumping back on his bike and trying to flee the scene. I chased the fleeing assailant down Princes Street heading west, caught up with him and pushed him off his bike and was pleasantly surprised to find that my Judo groundwork that I hadn't used in 20+ years hadn't left me (it must be just like riding a bike hahahahahahaha) as the now-regretting-his-moment-of-madness-blood-spattered-cyclist tried in vain to escape being pinned to the ground on the central reservation on the road outside Boots the Chemist. "Let me up, I promise I won't try to get away". Nae bather, m8.

Obviously 5pm on a Saturday on Princes Street in the middle of summer is quite busy so there was quite a crowd around to witness the excitement so by the time the wife had called the police she said they'd already received a number of calls about it and were on their way. Plod came and took him away and charged him with assault and gbh or something.

I got just short of £4000 out of it in criminal compensation so as well as quite an exciting end to the day it turned out to be pretty lucrative as well. I got paid out shortly before I moved to Oz so that came in handy. Cheers cycling cunto.

Basically you became the big man with some poor chap (obviously can't afford a car). He jumped off his bike, nutted you. Wife called the pigs. He got a stretch, you got paid off & ran away to Australia before he got out.

Nice work.

2 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

Papers love to classify folk by one little aspect of them. They focussed on "cyclist" here, whereas he looks like a trollied n'er dae weel.

14 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Was it a shopping trolley he was pushing?

My point is he looked like a badly dressed lunatic. He was hauling a bicycle but it could just as easily have been a trolley. The equivalent person in Dundee would usually be spotted on a space hopper or driving forklift.

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

My point is he looked like a badly dressed lunatic. He was hauling a bicycle but it could just as easily have been a trolley. The equivalent person in Dundee would usually be spotted on a space hopper or driving forklift.

You wear loafers, you are in no position to criticize the dress sense of loonies.

Archived