Thank you Beith

daza93

58 minutes ago, BumbleBeeBlastie said:

Jeezo. Well done and all that but this type of stuff done a lot by loads of clubs. Seems beith love this look at us attention!!! Trust me there's a few beith fans think that way

Cant you read ??  Mr Albert stated quite clearly that Beith asked that no mention of their donation be made public. Very poor post by you.  Well done Beith , a fine gesture by a fine club.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, BumbleBeeBlastie said:

No in the slightest. I respect beith committee. But it's Funny that after I put this post on I had 3 texts from my beith mates saying how condescending they feel these actions are. Na need for Annbank or beith to talk about this gesture in public forums ffs. I know ladesides done this in the past. And I know many other clubs have. Should we put it on here every time a club does a good turn. emoji23.png.

You sound like a miserable weapon tbh. 

Cant you read ??  Mr Albert stated quite clearly that Beith asked that no mention of their donation be made public. Very poor post by you.  Well done Beith , a fine gesture by a fine club.

So don't fucking post it then [emoji85]. There own support are cringing at the gestures [emoji23]

2 minutes ago, BumbleBeeBlastie said:

Here comes the wallopers judging folks character from a post on a football forum. I'll fit right in if am a miserable weapon. This forum is full of complete wallopers

more uplifting stuff from joy boy.

4 minutes ago, BumbleBeeBlastie said:

Here comes the wallopers judging folks character from a post on a football forum. I'll fit right in if am a miserable weapon. This forum is full of complete wallopers

None more so than BBB or should it be ZZZ. You are in a minority of wan, so go back into your wee corner, and just sulk alone.

None more so than BBB or should it be ZZZ. You are in a minority of wan, so go back into your wee corner, and just sulk alone.

Lets all join the big love in. Oh how terrible of me to say nice gesture but no need for the big love in pish. So you "Everton walloper". Sneak away to senior thread or some English forum. Cringey as f**k.

Great gesture from Beith who appreciate how hard it is for some clubs at the moment,it's certainly not done for any self indulgence on their part it's just a gesture from one club to another, typical that everyone thought it was okay accept a kilbirnie supporter, sometimes if you've nothing nice to say it's better not to say anything, the majority of Beith supporters would think the club did the decent thing.

3 hours ago, BumbleBeeBlastie said:

Lets all join the big love in. Oh how terrible of me to say nice gesture but no need for the big love in pish. So you "Everton walloper". Sneak away to senior thread or some English forum. Cringey as f**k.

Ha ha yah daftie. Maybies yeah can't read, and anyway, why would an Everton fan read a forum, on Junior football. So I will write it down in case capital letters are easier for you to see. I SUPPORT MUSSELBURGH ATHLETIC!!

The name Toffee fan has nothing to do with a football team's nickname, but simply because I have a sweet tooth!

Ha ha yah daftie. Maybies yeah can't read, and anyway, why would an Everton fan read a forum, on Junior football. So I will write it down in case capital letters are easier for you to see. I SUPPORT MUSSELBURGH ATHLETIC!!
The name Toffee fan has nothing to do with a football team's nickname, but simply because I have a sweet tooth!

[emoji23][emoji23]. Mon the toffee. Strange man having yer forum name like that [emoji85]. I like beer might change ma name to beer fan

Great gesture from Beith who appreciate how hard it is for some clubs at the moment,it's certainly not done for any self indulgence on their part it's just a gesture from one club to another, typical that everyone thought it was okay accept a kilbirnie supporter, sometimes if you've nothing nice to say it's better not to say anything, the majority of Beith supporters would think the club did the decent thing.

Read my posts ya daft arse. I said well done but there really is no need for the love in pish on here. And aye it's done for self gratification ffs. Ask some of there fans [emoji85]. Boal is a cracking guy. Had many a chat with him. But it's done to make his club look good

Archived