West Super Premier League Title Chase

AftonArmy1994

It will go down to the last game of the season thats for sure,i was at talbot v darvel midweek where you actually heard a cheer when we learned troon had levelled at 1-1 down at loch stark.Im disapointed the national press maybe except scott campbell at the sun,have not covered such an exciting finish to the league after the processions of the senior league's

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It will go down to the last game of the season thats for sure,

Hope not [emoji855]. I /we would love this ( in our favour) done and dusted by late Saturday afternoon. Then concentrate on cup final day.

Oh the dreams I have [emoji23]

Just hope one isn't distracting the other for the players [emoji848]. Nah, it won't be the lads are well up for the biggest three games they will be involved in ( this season anyway [emoji23]

and whats all this talk about lyness,is he still going out with peppermint patty or maybe bats for the other team and goes with charlie brown,snoopy wont be happy about that.Anyway how much did lynuss cost......PEANUTS

[emoji23]. He's a hard working ( tradesmen) with a young family to support. He came to us from Clyde.

i dont understand your reply glens lad,did the joke fly over your head,i never make posts to try and hurt players that are supporting their families.did you get the joke.the famous comic strip called peanuts one of main characters are called lyness (linus) or have i picked you up wrong.

i dont understand your reply glens lad,did the joke fly over your head,i never make posts to try and hurt players that are supporting their families.did you get the joke.the famous comic strip called peanuts one of main characters are called lyness (linus) or have i picked you up wrong.

Oops. It did [emoji847]. Sorry my mistake duraglit ☹️

I'm an old decrepit retired man. Who once seen peanuts in a past life. Totally forgot about it ☹️

thats ok pal no damage done.i forgot that light reading material for young new cumnock adolescents is more likely to be razzle or readers wife's or if you had paper round, stretch to playboy rather than the usual comics.

Thanks for your understand. Appreciate [emoji6]

If the game is in doubt, why not play the reverse fixture? Or ate rob roy and glens happy to see what happens wi talbot, to see what result would be deemed good enough?

Definitely a concern if this is on tomorrow imo

18 minutes ago, cumnockian said:

If tomorrowme is in doubt, why not play the  reverse fixture? Or ate rob roy and glens happy to see what happens wi talbot, to see what result would be deemed good enough?

I'm sure the Glens want the game on tomorrow regardless where it is. played.

Would gladly play away first but won't happen we have nothing to fear glens great team but underestimate us at your peril we been poor in cup ties but league so different we can beat anybody on our day be it gm or your place

Archived