West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, BumbleBeeBlastie said:

Premier leagues third top scorer to ayrshire league!! Odd. Thought he would stay Largs for another season

Sandy Maclean signed him for Largs then signed him for Arthurlie from Kilbirnie, Winton manager, good friends away from football too.

Spence & Collins. They were going to Meadow if someone other than Wilson got the job . 2 or 3 others as well

Spence was going to Meadow until Meadow found out how much he was commanding per week.

17 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

Spence was going to Meadow until Meadow found out how much he was commanding per week.

You mean to tell me Spence has been on a big wage and he didn't just play all those years at Beechwood for the love of Auchinleck Talbot as some would have you believe? SHOCK HORROR

Welcome onboard at Townhead Park to Adam Forsyth

28 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

emoji1.png
How much are you Hibsters paying Forsyth.

23 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Or how much are they paying Paul Burns ?

Nae idea, I am not privvy to such information but I did see a Talbot balance sheet a few years ago and the wage budget was almost twice the Cumnock one...

Was on a bigger wage at Troon than he ever was at Talbot .

That's because he played for Talbot for the love of the jersey. All Talbot players do, don't they? [emoji23][emoji23]

Spenny's a fantastic lad, his football decisions are based on football & not money. He doesn't play for free, of course he doesn't, but he was offered more elsewhere but chose to join us for other reasons. Whatever his decision this summer, this labelling him as a mercenary is extremely harsh on a good guy.

alan murdoch ex arthurlie and shotts to blantyre vics 

We had Alan on loan from Ayr few seasons ago. Was raw as f**k at the time, but had all the attributes to be a top junior

Archived