Forfar Athletic 2017-18

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Folk booing and on the players cases from minute one!? Jesus 

Half the team aren't fit yet and still players to come in.

Agree ....it's time to bring back hanging and weed out these c***s on the terracing!!

2 hours ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

I was but didn't remember number 14

Well then you must have left before he scored the second goal then. Nice little niggly lad, has potential to be a decent player.

Guest bernardblack

I'm sure a few loans will come in late as usual, when the parent clubs finalise their squads etc

Thought the team looked good v Brechin and dreadful today. 30 mins of complete hoofball in the first half was painful to watch. Very few earning pass marks and I fear for us on Tuesday with Falkirk needing the win to take top spot.

Well. . . Thon was dreadful. 
Easton and Scott (done more in the half hour he was on the park than the rest put together) the only ones with pass marks. 
Some very very poor performances.
Bain, uncharacteristically poor. 
Munro, bombscare 
Millar, largely anonymous and ineffective.
Coxy, so far off the pace. Not nearly match fit.
See. . . . ..jesus Christ. Total passenger
McBride. . .as above 
The subs. . . . Cox off surely means Gill on? A right sided attacker for a right sided attacker? No. . . Bollan puts His right back up 1 and brings on Travis. Gill and Warwick sitting on the bench. Strange, obviously going with the experience is less risk? Well 2 minutes after Travis is on, it's 3 nil. 
Overall,quite simply must do better. 

Surely means gill on? have you ever seen him play? he's lucky to even own a pair of boots.

bollan out.

36 minutes ago, HotTakesForDays said:

Surely means gill on? have you ever seen him play? he's lucky to even own a pair of boots.

bollan out.

I have, dozens of times. Pace to burn, can beat a man for fun, and whips a good cross in. Granted, he's a bit inconsistent, but he's a young lad who now needs games. 

Out of curiosity, have you seen him play?  

I have, dozens of times. Pace to burn, can beat a man for fun, and whips a good cross in. Granted, he's a bit inconsistent, but he's a young lad who now needs games. 
Out of curiosity, have you seen him play?  

yes I have seen him play. His attitude is horrendous & his touch is about as bad as it. As for 'can beat a man for fun' is that at tiddlywinks? because all I've ever seen is watch him lose the ball then make no effort to win it back.

Bollan out.

2 minutes ago, HotTakesForDays said:

yes I have seen him play. His attitude is horrendous & his touch is about as bad as it. As for 'can beat a man for fun' is that at tiddlywinks? because all I've ever seen is watch him lose the ball then make no effort to win it back.

Bollan out.

Your point here is quite clearly the "Bollan out" one. Why have a go at the young lad to get your point across? 

Incidentally, the youngest player on that park yesterday happened to be their number 7. . . The same guy who ran a very experienced defence ragged and scored 2 goals into the bargain.

I'd like to see the manager trust the younger players instead of turning to experience every single time. Not taking gambles in this dept might well be Bollan's downfall.

Your point here is quite clearly the "Bollan out" one. Why have a go at the young lad to get your point across? 
Incidentally, the youngest player on that park yesterday happened to be their number 7. . . The same guy who ran a very experienced defence ragged and scored 2 goals into the bargain.
I'd like to see the manager trust the younger players instead of turning to experience every single time. Not taking gambles in this dept might well be Bollan's downfall.

I'd like to see bollan out.

Archived