The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

I've just used my vpn to get onto the ticket site to get the hospitality tickets but there are big warnings that St Mirren fans will not be refunded. Suppose it just depends if you're willing to risk £100 a ticket.

I sat in the home end in Oslo when Scotland played back in the day and it was fine, but different circumstances here. 

1 hour ago, Theatom said:

Aye but if you went on at say 12.45 you would be in queue way ahead of me - the queue should have opened at 1

Pretty sure it wont let you do that, otherwise you could queue days ahead. It would'nt let me in yesterday until bang on 10 o'clock.

1 minute ago, RagaRocker said:

Yes, as long as you dont beat us 4/5-0 in the 1st leg.

And if you win 4/5 -0 in Paisley there may suddenly be a few Away tickets available for Bergen.

13 minutes ago, Silvio said:

It's genuinely mental to split the allocation and not tell anyone. Who's idea was that?

It should have been one or the other - of course it would inconvenience people but at least it would have been transparent. They could have changed the sales time if it was in person - to the evening or something to give people working a chance. 

I know this competition is a ball ache, but it's not good enough. Simple as that really. 

I think there is definitely scope for introducing a points based system with points allocated for season ticket, cup game and away game purchases. That said we could be bumbling about in 9th by May and will be back to having 5 seats per person in away ends.

Just now, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Has there been a further announcement about his injury? I thought it was just a knock.

Yes , out , with no idea given to when he'll be fit again !

10 minutes ago, meadowroadsaint said:

Pretty sure it wont let you do that, otherwise you could queue days ahead. It would'nt let me in yesterday until bang on 10 o'clock.

Aye but once you got past the queue you could just keep refreshing booking screen until tickets were available.

3 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Where did you see that mate? Don't see anything from the club??

Interview with SR on X a few mins ago !

Just now, billyg said:

Interview with SR on X a few mins ago !

Bummer. That's not hit my feed yet. Hopefully won't be too long. As far as the European game goes, I'd rather he missed the home leg than the away one. Any chance it's just kidology from Robbo?

Just now, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Bummer. That's not hit my feed yet. Hopefully won't be too long. As far as the European game goes, I'd rather he missed the home leg than the away one. Any chance it's just kidology from Robbo?

I couldn't quite make out what he was saying , but he did say a number of weeks , and that it was similar to last seasons ?

Just now, billyg said:

I couldn't quite make out what he was saying , but he did say a number of weeks , and that it was similar to last seasons ?

Ah. Well that doesn't sound good them. Thankfully we've got some able deputies as Sunday showed, but always going to be a big loss.

1 minute ago, Buddie Holly said:

there were people buying away tickets who don’t actually have flights to norway yet

tickletless fans with flights should keep an eye on social media for resales from them 

Those who have waited until they secured a ticket before booking flights might be in for a shock.

Just now, Jersey Bud said:

Those who have waited until they secured a ticket before booking flights might be in for a shock.

that’s why i am saying keep an eye out for tickets being sold on £🛫£

24 minutes ago, meadowroadsaint said:

You're place in the ticket site remains for 10 mins AFTER you enter via the queue. Logged on at 12.50, entered the ticket site at 12.54 and just kept refreshing until the tickets appeared at 13.01. It's pretty standard with these "pre entry" queue systems. 

30 minutes ago, meadowroadsaint said:

My son logged on and bought his ticket just after half 9 yesterday