Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shucks, the fannies are getting together now.

Anyway, if you two ladies think I am going to hang about arguing with you then you have another think coming - I have a nice bottle of red to attend to. Maybe one day a Morton fan will have a reason to be on a European thread, other than poor trolling.

Catch.

3 hours ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

What a raging mess you are.

Quite.

3 hours ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

Except you are talking utter shite.

Away and worry about your own team's abject European performance against a team light years behind Celtic.

2 hours ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

Nice try, but hugely inappropriate as I am pleased with our performance.

Hope St Johns-gone get as many fans to a game this season, but I doubt it?

Another complete tosser of a keyboard warrior. Do you really talk to people like that when you are face to face?

Run along.

Brilliant. Utterly brilliant.

Shucks, the fannies are getting together now.

Anyway, if you two ladies think I am going to hang about arguing with you then you have another think coming - I have a nice bottle of red to attend to. Maybe one day a Morton fan will have a reason to be on a European thread, other than poor trolling.

Catch.

Amid all the furore I forgot to add, Celtic looked very slick indeed, and are easily way above anything Linfield would normally face. I'm glad they weren't as slick as they were when 8/9 of them warmed up in front of me pre-match - the passing was utterly mesmerising, but they were worthy winners without any shadow of a doubt. If we can go to Parkhead and learn from the pumping we will invariably take then I think we will have another successful season. This Celtic team is probably the best I have seen, and I have lived in Scotland for over 20 years.

21 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I'd imagine that there will be staunch lads preparing the Leigh Griffiths effigies for next years bonfires as we speak.

We've bigger and better things to burn on the bonfires than that.

41 minutes ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

Indeed - back to Celtic v Linfield for a week, until Celtic v Dundalk takes over.

They'll be well looked after there.

29 minutes ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

Totally avoiding being called out on your inaccurate assertions, quoting without context and providing no response whatsoever. Well done sir, bravo, you must be so proud.

The only context required is the fact that you are lashing out at anyone and everyone for calling out Linfield and their despicable, violent, bigoted support. 

Three cheeks of the same arse. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy85 said:

The only context required is the fact that you are lashing out at anyone and everyone for calling out Linfield and their despicable, violent, bigoted support. 

Three cheeks of the same arse. 

...............and there you go again, ignoring ALL the facts. I have not lashed out at anyone, nor have I generalised about a group of people as you did, I have merely corrected factual errors.

The only people on this thread talking sense about Linfield are the Celtic fans.

28 minutes ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

Amid all the furore I forgot to add, Celtic looked very slick indeed, and are easily way above anything Linfield would normally face. I'm glad they weren't as slick as they were when 8/9 of them warmed up in front of me pre-match - the passing was utterly mesmerising, but they were worthy winners without any shadow of a doubt. If we can go to Parkhead and learn from the pumping we will invariably take then I think we will have another successful season. This Celtic team is probably the best I have seen, and I have lived in Scotland for over 20 years.

I've been thinking further to this, and got to thinking is this the best team I've seen Linfield play.

I am now, officially, an old git and have seen many, many sides at Windsor Park, none better than the Flamengo team in the Eighties, and I've seen the Blues play Man Utd and Liverpool. I have seen the anomaly of three International teams play the Blues too, and the Seventies version of PSV may also have been better, although that is subjective because modern teams are fitter and faster, but last night's Celtic are one of the best teams I have ever seen Linfield play.

Archived