Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The atmosphere got a bit virulent after the police and stewards waded into the Linfield fans. I'm a fit and proper person though so didn't join in the reb fest.

As for Linfield, they were absolutely rotten but they tried hard. Their supporters are indefatigable though, because they lack the delusions of grandeur the Ibrox mob have.

Fairly one sided and straightforward.  Would have settled for 2-0 again but more than happy with 4, made even sweeter by deciding to stick £20 on -3 based purely on me seeing it on here.  

The banner, songs and handbags in the away end are disappointing but unfortunately not too surprising.

10 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

Fairly one sided and straightforward.  Would have settled for 2-0 again but more than happy with 4, made even sweeter by deciding to stick £20 on -3 based purely on me seeing it on here.  

The banner, songs and handbags in the away end are disappointing but unfortunately not too surprising.

There was a guy two rows in front of me absolutely raging at Smyth when he was down (clearly genuinely) injured and we were 3-0 up. I really don't see how you can get yourself so enraged at a game of football, particularly when your team is easily winning and the boy is wearing quislingy green boots.

12 minutes ago, The OP said:

nl_314106406.jpg

9 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

had £20 on 4-0 at 5/1 easy dosh what was the price for -3?

1 minute ago, The OP said:

There was a guy two rows in front of me absolutely raging at Smyth when he was down (clearly genuinely) injured and we were 3-0 up. I really don't see how you can get yourself so enraged at a game of football, particularly when the boy is wearing quislingy green boots.

Aye, I let myself down there...

7 minutes ago, The OP said:

There was a guy two rows in front of me absolutely raging at Smyth when he was down (clearly genuinely) injured and we were 3-0 up. I really don't see how you can get yourself so enraged at a game of football, particularly when your team is easily winning and the boy is wearing quislingy green boots.

That cup game Aberdeen beat us at Celtic park a few years back had one father of a young boy leave at half time because a bunch of mid 50's nutjobs were shouting all sorts of bad language and abusive behaviour. The auld c***s also got about a half dozen young supporters chucked oot who had been asking them to pipe down, got really heated and the stewards ejected the young mob because the auld b*****ds pretended to scared of the young supporters while smiling behind the stewards back.

Truly embarrassing stuff.

Archived