Celtic in Europe - 17/18

TheCelt67

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Henke said:

When you throw the word ''bigot'' about because yer not happy,it loses all meaning,..it isn't bigotry,or sectarian,but political,..you know my reasons on a ''soup taker'' although not my faith its shirk to me,and one of the most punishable if not the most in my deen,...I am honest that's one thing ye'l get from me,im aceltic fan that supports a united Ireland,supports republicism & also military groups In the Arabic world in hamas & Hezbollah I am against Zionism,its no different wi yer love in with the brittish army,who are a military,so hope that clears things up

Your a heedbanger is what you are 

calling someone a souptaker is bigoted . It's not political , it's a sectarian comment . It's a religious slur and has f**k all to do with politics . The reason I simply call you a bigot is because you made a bigoted comment :lol:

7 minutes ago, Henke said:

When you throw the word ''bigot'' about because yer not happy,it loses all meaning,..it isn't bigotry,or sectarian,but political,..you know my reasons on a ''soup taker'' although not my faith its shirk to me,and one of the most punishable if not the most in my deen,...I am honest that's one thing ye'l get from me,im aceltic fan that supports a united Ireland,supports republicism & also military groups In the Arabic world in hamas & Hezbollah I am against Zionism,its no different wi yer love in with the brittish army,who are a military,so hope that clears things up

Also if you are going to support republicanism at least learn to fucking spell it :lol:

Just now, Henke said:

no its not the took soup to change their faith,its a disgusting act,and they people dishing out the soup to their advantage using the poor to change their faith is also disgusting,i never said ''soup taker'' is political?,...I said supporting the irish republican movement is political,stop twisting things because yer a wee angry man

Why if you are not a religious man does someone changing their faith insult you so much ?

21 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

...Even in modern northern Irish football there are very few IRA banners and references made when one side from either community faces another . 

I always wonder what percentage of the Celtic supporters that sing the various rebel songs could name the Taoiseach of the state they claim to support? Some of them are not too far behind Irish Americans in being obsessed by a romanticised myth without having any tangible contact with the reality. Same sort of comment could easily be made about Rangers supporters where NI is concerned obviously.

9 minutes ago, Henke said:

On the One Road was sung last night. If anyone sang the 'No Protestants at all' version that is clearly bigoted and should be absolutely nowhere near Celtic Park. The IRA weren't entirely sectarian but they certainly performed and condoned plenty of sectarian killings and they should not be on banners or sung about. If we were playing La Fiorita we wouldn't have given Broad Black Brimmer, BOTOB or Sean South or Go On Home an airing. That in itself suggests it was done with sectarian motivation. 

Just f**k right off with your pish.

2 hours ago, Enigma said:

If it was Beitar Jerusalem visiting would displaying swastikas be ok and something they would just have to deal with?

Ironically enough, Beitar Jerusalem are known for the Far Right mentality of a large section of their support.

But you are correct, it would be horrendous to wave a Swastika at an Israeli side. 

I was there last night,and no didn't hear it,...fucking wise up ya c**t

Ah so you went for the earmuffs right at that very second like a lot of the others.

Wise up....im not the one defending and glorifying the vile shit that went on last night. Actions that will see our club fined once again because clowns like you continue to drag us all down.

3 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

stair way blocking? pointing the finger at the police

Archived